01-18-15, 08:43 AM   #1
nelegalno2
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Nx.VERSIONCAP = .80

While working on something I noticed the Nx.VERSIONCAP = .80 and was wondering if that is connected to player/quest lvl and if so shouldn't it be increased for lvl 100 cap?

01-18-15, 10:00 AM   #2
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Originally Posted by nelegalno2 View Post
While working on something I noticed the Nx.VERSIONCAP = .80 and was wondering if that is connected to player/quest lvl and if so shouldn't it be increased for lvl 100 cap?
It was the version of carbonites capture data information from the old quest capture routines.

01-18-15, 10:37 AM   #3
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
As the quest gatherer routine works good i've moved it to Quests Module. It gathers to Carbonite.Quests.lua. Added setting for gathering data (default disabled) and also moved this Nx.VERSIONCAP = .80 to NxQuest.lua. This is variable is only versioning not related to player lvl.

Atl77 did made online upload (here http://atk.github.io/Carbonite/) for Carbonite.Quests.lua and im making automatic .exe uploader. Players will be able to share theirs quest data to us.

Last edited by ircdirk : 01-18-15 at 10:46 AM.

01-18-15, 12:12 PM   #4
nelegalno2
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by ircdirk View Post
As the quest gatherer routine works good i've moved it to Quests Module. It gathers to Carbonite.Quests.lua. Added setting for gathering data (default disabled) and also moved this Nx.VERSIONCAP = .80 to NxQuest.lua. This is variable is only versioning not related to player lvl.

Atl77 did made online upload (here http://atk.github.io/Carbonite/) for Carbonite.Quests.lua and im making automatic .exe uploader. Players will be able to share theirs quest data to us.
Thanks for the info. On the topic of quest data - is there a confirmation when you upload the file? I tried to upload mine yesterday but nothing changed after clicking on Upload button.

01-18-15, 12:29 PM   #5
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Yesterday there was a bug. Do u use IE? Try now, it should be fixed.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Nx.VERSIONCAP = .80