12-22-14, 02:27 PM   #1
FFXPrincess
A Murloc Raider
Quests on Map

I have the Carbonite map up and running, but none of the quests are showing on it. I turned off all the other add ons to make sure nothing was messing with it, same thing. It's using Carbonites map, but WoW's quest tracker it seems, so I have no idea where I'm going. LOL

Has anyone else has this issue? Or know if maybe I just have something in the settings wrong?

Thank you!

12-22-14, 02:31 PM   #2
samyonair
A Frostmaul Preserver

Please check if you have installed carbonite.quests Rythal has changed the way how this addon works its modular now that meens you can Install the plugins you want to have and leave not installed what you not want e.g. if you don't need carbonite.weekly you need not have it installed.

Greetings Samyonair

12-22-14, 02:38 PM   #3
FFXPrincess
A Murloc Raider
Eeeeek! *dancing* Thank you!!!!

12-22-14, 03:10 PM   #4
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
I'm probably going to need to do an ingame notice or message about this.... based on stats since release yesterday it's maybe 1 in 10 people who install one of the other parts. So either people are auto-updating and not aware of it, or a lot of people really only wanted Maps and nothing else.

12-22-14, 03:34 PM   #5
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Rythal View Post
I'm probably going to need to do an ingame notice or message about this.... based on stats since release yesterday it's maybe 1 in 10 people who install one of the other parts. So either people are auto-updating and not aware of it, or a lot of people really only wanted Maps and nothing else.
Yes, u should do a notice in-game for this. Sometime later it can be removed, but many people (and me) didnt know that they must download all those separately.

12-22-14, 03:35 PM   #6
samyonair
A Frostmaul Preserver

I think a notice would be great and a sticky Here with Change Notes

Greetings Samyonair

PS but first the forums should be archieved and cleaned from old stickies

to get rid of the mess at the moment

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Quests on Map