12-25-14, 09:45 AM   #1
Gilandred
A Kobold Labourer
BG Maps Missing

Hi.

Thanks for getting this addon up and running. Much appreciated!

So far I'm having map issues with two battlegrounds: Battle for Gilneas and Deepwind Gorge. When I log into either of those BGs, the carbonite map appears to be bugged (shows mostly a black screen), so I have to enable the Blizz minimap. The other BGs work just fine.

Thanks.

12-26-14, 01:44 PM   #2
yourkilla
A Fallenroot Satyr

I have been keeping them informed of these two maps the whole time a;so. I believe they are aware but it would be good to check back often as well. Currently these and the Garrison Mine are the only Map issues that I am having still. I am hoping they are still working a fix for these at this time.

12-26-14, 01:51 PM   #3
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by yourkilla View Post
I have been keeping them informed of these two maps the whole time a;so. I believe they are aware but it would be good to check back often as well. Currently these and the Garrison Mine are the only Map issues that I am having still. I am hoping they are still working a fix for these at this time.
Mines are fixed on GitHub version, i dont know if those BGs...

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » BG Maps Missing