12-23-14, 07:32 PM   #1
Chosen_Chaos
A Murloc Raider
A couple of minor issues

Firstly, for quests with progress bars (mostly the apexis crystal dailies), there's nothing showing your progress.

Secondly, it seems to default to "track everything", even though I've told it to stop tracking a number of quests.

12-23-14, 07:59 PM   #2
Voxetros
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Chosen_Chaos View Post
Secondly, it seems to default to "track everything", even though I've told it to stop tracking a number of quests.
I have this problem as well. whenever I zone into a new location/log in/reload my UI it will track all my quests again, even if I hit "L" and untrack the ones I don't want tracked currently.

12-24-14, 12:33 AM   #3
samyonair
A Frostmaul Preserver

Hi Chosen_Chaos and Voxetros,

The Problem with deactivate quests and Zone Changes is a Known Issue, but was stayed back to fix on later date to release Carbonite this Year.

ProgressBar I Know atl77 has picked in an Option to show something like a ProgressBar, but this Option I cannot test because it throws errors, we have to look how the data is put from WOW to Carbonite

but in Firstrow for know are the big Problems like Performence Issues with Carbonite.Quests

Greetings Samyonair

12-30-14, 03:01 PM   #4
atl77
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Originally Posted by samyonair View Post
Hi Chosen_Chaos and Voxetros,

The Problem with deactivate quests and Zone Changes is a Known Issue, but was stayed back to fix on later date to release Carbonite this Year.

ProgressBar I Know atl77 has picked in an Option to show something like a ProgressBar, but this Option I cannot test because it throws errors, we have to look how the data is put from WOW to Carbonite

but in Firstrow for know are the big Problems like Performence Issues with Carbonite.Quests

Greetings Samyonair
I'll have a look at that next... really strange, because it worked before.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » A couple of minor issues