12-24-14, 11:24 AM   #1
Cogspinner
A Murloc Raider

Fixed: Bonus Objectives do not wrap on the watch window

As the title states, I have not been able to get the bonus objectives to follow the wrap option in the settings. It is currently the default and the attached image is a good representation of the issue I am having. Please excuse the messy UI I am still suffering from new xpac shock with my addons and setup.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ss+(2014-12-24+at+09.12.46).png
Views:	565
Size:	1.82 MB
ID:	8386  

12-26-14, 12:51 PM   #2
Felwhisper
A Fallenroot Satyr

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Cogspinner View Post
As the title states, I have not been able to get the bonus objectives to follow the wrap option in the settings. It is currently the default and the attached image is a good representation of the issue I am having. Please excuse the messy UI I am still suffering from new xpac shock with my addons and setup.
i'm having the same issue. lol sorry but i kinda laughed at this. that quest is so loooonnngg.

01-01-15, 11:28 AM   #3
atl77
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
I had a look at this and committed a fix for that on github. The next release will have proper line breaks (well, internally, it will actually add more line items instead of having actual line breaks, but that doesn't need to bother anyone).

01-01-15, 04:09 PM   #4
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by atl77 View Post
I had a look at this and committed a fix for that on github.
Thank you!!!

01-02-15, 12:16 PM   #5
atl77
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
After re-reading this thread, I realized that there was a setting (I only used a default value for line breaks). I just changed the code to use that setting's value.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Fixed: Bonus Objectives do not wrap on the watch window