01-08-07, 01:38 AM   #1
Stapper
A Kobold Labourer
FUBAR - empty bar & unable to load fubar plugins

Hi All,

I just recently started using Fubar as an alternative for Titan Panel. Just because I'm an addon addict and continously thrive to build the ultimate UI ... ok utlimate for me that is (and even that changes about every day ). But I'm drifting off of my subject.

The strange thing is, this morning my Fubar was all empty when I entered WOW and I was unable to load any of its plugins. Clicking on them just didnt seem to have any effect. They didnt appear and also the 'checkmark' in front of them (telling you the plugins is loaded) doesnt appear.

So, I would like to know if anyone else is experiencing problems alike, but I ESPECIALLY would like to know who found a means to solve this (and what it is, obviously ).

Appreciating all your responses in advance !
Stapper
01-10-07, 02:41 PM   #2
Jaina619
A Kobold Labourer

Question Mine's broken too..

I'm not sure, but I can't load FuBar at all .. It was working the day before yesterday.
01-10-07, 03:19 PM   #3
sonofgloin
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
i have been using fubar for some time, no problems. but after patch 2.0.3. a *lot* of my fu's have gone, yes i have the "load out of date addons" checked, but soem just wont show:
* honor
* musicstream
* micromenu
* emote
just to name a few

what can be the problem here ?
01-10-07, 03:36 PM   #4
PathMaster
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

strange..my laptop..durabilityfu gave me an error, but worked.
Tower at home..nothing had an error and all worked flawlessly.

The OP's problem. Try a reloadui or relog. I had that show up once. Did that, never again.
Also, grats on switching to fubar..check out some ACE mods if you havnt yet. I too am an addict, i just am trying to refine my UI at this moment though.
01-10-07, 05:38 PM   #5
Furydeath
A Kobold Labourer
Ya same for me my Location and Performance and honor don't work, but i was able to use emote.
01-11-07, 04:54 AM   #6
Tss
A Defias Bandit
Same here.

fubar is all empty and i cant load anything there.
01-11-07, 06:14 AM   #7
Genericxx
A Kobold Labourer
Okay folks, here's a howto to fix those nifty Probs since 2.03:
Step 1 -> Download http://www.wowace.com/files/!!!StandaloneLibraries/!!!StandaloneLibraries-r24645.zip
Step 2 -> Extract the Archive into your /Addons Folder
Step 3 -> Run the "install.bat" inside the extracted Folder
Step 4 -> Run The WoWAce-Updater (Get it there: http://sourceforge.net/projects/wowaceupdater )
Step 5 -> Run the "uninstall.bat" inside the extracted Folder
Step 6 -> Rename "!!!StandaloneLibraries" to "!!!Libs" (delete previous "!!!Libs"-Folder before)

Besides of that i got no clue if Step 6 is needed or not, this solution works for me like a charm.
01-11-07, 06:26 AM   #8
shinzon
A Fallenroot Satyr
well my fubar works just fine even all the plugins but i have had the same problem with the no plugins on the bar in my case it whas the wrong profile it used i loaded up the fubar profile for each of my chars and typed /reloadui and then it worked perfectly
01-11-07, 06:47 AM   #9
Litvan
A Murloc Raider
nevermind.. got it fixed now

Last edited by Litvan : 01-11-07 at 07:03 AM.
01-11-07, 09:05 AM   #10
Archos
A Theradrim Guardian

For a while I was having the same problem. But I figured out what it is. You need to make sure you have JostileLib installed. This Library does something to allow FuBar, not sure what. I am still learning about addons and LUA. Good Luck!
01-11-07, 04:23 PM   #11
Litvan
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Neotu
For a while I was having the same problem. But I figured out what it is. You need to make sure you have JostileLib installed. This Library does something to allow FuBar, not sure what. I am still learning about addons and LUA. Good Luck!
mine works just fine.. never had JostleLib installed
01-14-07, 06:40 AM   #12
NuTz
A Kobold Labourer
how did you fix it Litvan?

i followed Genericxx's instructions but i still have to swap to another profile when i log in and then back to the default profile to get everything to load ok.
01-14-07, 09:09 AM   #13
Wintersfury
A Defias Bandit
FuBar gone FUBAR

Yeah, I'm having the same trouble where the FuBar won't remember my profile setting or will move plugins to the minimap for me. Thoughtful as that might be, it's not what I want to deal with every login.
01-14-07, 10:44 AM   #14
Darkrevenge
A Kobold Labourer
Unhappy FuBar is refusing to work!!

Along with everyone else...I am experiencing the same problem. Whenever I log in, FuBar is completely empty...so, I configure everything the way I want it and save it to a profile. The next time I log in...it's either completely empty, the plugins have gone to the minimap, or its just a different configuration altogether (on the same profile that is). *sigh*

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » FUBAR - empty bar & unable to load fubar plugins