05-28-07, 07:37 AM   #1
clarissa35f
A Kobold Labourer
Clearing ATSW Queue

My ATSW queue is gettin bigger and bigger, I have the MOOKUI GUI, so this seems to be part of one of the add ons...which I have no clue... My poblem is, that when I go to AH, this queue is taking up half my screen and covering up My inventory slots as I use ArkInventory. Can anyone tell me either How to clear this queue? or which add on it is part of so i can better edit it?

Thanking all In advance...

Clari
05-28-07, 08:56 AM   #2
Gemini_II
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Sounds as if the option to auto-queue across characters is turned on. Going into the options of ATSW (via one of your tradeskill windows) will allow you to disable it.

Unfortunately, to clear the queue you must do so for each characters whose queue is active. So for XToon, you will need t login to him and delete his queue, then repeat for YToon, etc.

Aside from that helpful yet annoying feature, ATSW is fabulous. Hope that helps.

10-28-09, 05:04 PM   #3
zacarho
A Kobold Labourer
Clear ATSW

/atsw deletequeues
08-08-12, 07:55 PM   #4
Droz45
A Kobold Labourer

Originally Posted by zacarho View Post
/atsw deletequeues
Thanks a TON. I had stuff showing on my auction window but I had logged on to every character and opened all their professions, and none of them had anything queued. This command helped greatly.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Clearing ATSW Queue