12-27-10, 09:11 AM   #1
tanthalis
A Kobold Labourer
HealBot mouse

I've noticed that healbot has 15 mouse buttons that can be programed. can anyone tell me what mouse can take full advantage of this. I'm wondering because i have a 9 button mouse but 4 of the buttons are not programable. the can only be set to keyboard keys or macros(again keyboard keys). ive looked in the settings there is no way to set them to mouse button6,7,8,9.... an so on. So what mouse was HealBot designed for?

Last edited by tanthalis : 12-27-10 at 09:13 AM. Reason: iz can't spehl.
12-27-10, 09:23 AM   #2
Nobgul
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Not specifically a mouse. But the razor naga i think has 15 buttons.
I use modifier keys.

shift - left - right - middle
alt - left - right - middle
and my all time favorite

control - left - right - middle

Control is my vent button makes for very funny situations when im healing and using control and I let a funny comment slip =P
12-27-10, 12:22 PM   #3
sevti
An Aku'mai Servant
I think the disconnect you're noticing has to do with the way Windows handles mouse buttons. Windows can only recognize 5 mouse buttons, the rest are recognized as keyboard keys (even and especially with the Razer Naga, which has 5 mouse buttons and a 12-button pad that corresponds to the num pad or top row of the keyboard depending on the mode).

I believe the binding options for Healbot were expanded for the WoW mouse, which may have all its 15 buttons recognized as clicks in-game? I'm honestly not sure on that. I also hear that Mac will recognize more mouse clicks than Windows does, but again I'm not sure.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » HealBot mouse