12-04-14, 01:51 PM   #581
Ghosthree3
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Originally Posted by WeaveDiva View Post
Yes this has been happening for as long as I can remember! Thought it was just me...
Yeah it happens from more things than just hearthing to garrison too, it happens so often I just can't be bothered untracking things any more.

12-04-14, 03:45 PM   #582
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Originally Posted by yourkilla View Post
The maps for both Battle of Gilneas and the Deepwind Gorge Battlegrounds are still missing in the newest version from github that was linked below. still have not been into Isle or Alterac yet to discover if they are there or not. I'll update as soon as i find out. Keep up the hard work folks!
The maps are there and working for me, I just partook in both to make sure.

12-04-14, 03:46 PM   #583
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Originally Posted by Ghosthree3 View Post
Yeah it happens from more things than just hearthing to garrison too, it happens so often I just can't be bothered untracking things any more.
Do you have sync enabled or disabled, as it might be retracking them because blizzards has them tracked.

12-04-14, 04:06 PM   #584
Ghosthree3
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Sync Carb w Blizz is enabled, however Disable Blizzard Auto Quest Tracking is also enabled, and the quests I have now were accepted long after I had Carbonite on with those options. I also double checked and Blizzard has none of them tracked.

In theory this should mean it should sync so that NONE are tracked, no? I'll disable sync anyway since it seems to be a fairly useless option after first time run.

EDIT: Nope, as soon as I entered a dungeon everything was auto retracked even with sync disabled.

It seems to be entering a new instance resets it, hence my earlier comment about the hearth.

EDIT2: Unrelated. I've noticed that the instances I've been playing recently won't tell you what bosses have been killed. I swear I've seen Carbonite do it before, but now it just lists 1 or 2 steps depending on if the instance has stages.

Is this intended or have I messed some setting up somewhere or something else?

Last edited by Ghosthree3 : 12-04-14 at 04:48 PM.

12-04-14, 06:10 PM   #585
Fathersin
A Cyclonian

Originally Posted by Drakonis5056 View Post
not familiar with github can someone walk me through the process of downloading and installing the new carbonite file in to my wow interface folder ?
button on lower right download zip. open zip, open carbonite master folder, extract everything but the .gitattributes and .gitignore files into your wow/interface/addons folder.

@Rythal ~ can you edit your first post to reflect the above directions for reference for people have have not been following the whole thread? (my good deed for the year end.)

**should have read the following two pages before answering this.**

Last edited by Fathersin : 12-04-14 at 06:15 PM.

12-04-14, 07:32 PM   #586
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
New stuff just pushed...

- Scenario's should show objectives now in the quest watch
- Bonus tasks should show on the map and if you enter one the objectives should show. Entire thing done in fun colours to distinguish. I don't have access to one with a Progress bar yet but it should support it, please let me know.
- Warehouse is now connected aware and shows characters & guilds from all connected realms.

Now that that's done, going to look at flightmasters and see why they stopped working.

12-04-14, 07:38 PM   #587
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Hrmm... flightmasters are working fine for me... tried 4 in 4 different zones both going back and forth.

For those reporting it is not working, are you using enUS or are you using a localized version, and is there any error's.

12-05-14, 12:51 AM   #588
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Wow.... no comments yet :P I guess either everyone's asleep, or it's working that well LOL

Heading to bed now myself but here's the update of what i've been working on tonight:

- Harvest nodes are back and working
- Routing is back and working
- Working on fixing the stuff that jumps all over the place as you look at other maps without using the work-around fix I used for flightmasters and player arrow (hide it instead of draw it where its suppose too be)

12-05-14, 01:20 AM   #589
Ghosthree3
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Originally Posted by Rythal View Post
Wow.... no comments yet :P I guess either everyone's asleep, or it's working that well LOL
I tested it, the first two bullet points are working just fine, I can't test the 3rd because I don't have a cross realm toon. EDIT: Oops I was talking about the bullet points in the other post, just to be clear.

Random issues I can recall that still exist - though I'm sure there's more:
-When in dungeons the map spazzes out really weirdly if you bring up the large map and try to mouse over it/zoom it/drag it/etc. It becomes unreadable, just blur.
-Quest watcher still auto watches everything every time you enter a new instance zone - and maybe other times too?
-The docked minimap inside the minimap appears for seemingly no reason when it shouldn't, though perhaps I don't understand the behaviour. Like if I'm running around outside, something I do -maybe it's zooming in a bit? - I really don't know, causes it to dock which makes a quarter of my map unreadable. It happens all the time in dungeons too, that combined with the above issue means I basically don't have a map in dungeons.
-History tab for quests is broken in WoD, was working in a Cata zone though, not sure if it's broken in other expansions too.
-Sometimes when I pass people of the opposite faction their dot 'sticks' on me on the map as I run around for a bit, even though they're not following. I also have 5 people in the Punks tab that I did not add myself that have the note "Near me", possibly related? I cannot remove them, clicking remove does nothing.
-Very minor issue, on the Pals tab the Lvl column is too small to fit 3 digits, so 100 just looks like 1...
-The default position of the map overlaps the chat box a bit. This happened a few days ago and randomly corrected itself, now it's back. Tried resetting, does nothing, not sure what's going on there.
-I'll add more if I think of it.

EDIT: Ok, figured out what's causing the "No player named x is currently playing" spam. It seems Pals isn't refreshing properly, it will keep spamming, and when I open Pals for a brief moment I see the person it was talking about as online before they get set to offline mode and the spam stops.

So it just needs to refresh itself without opening I guess.

Last edited by Ghosthree3 : 12-05-14 at 07:01 PM.

12-05-14, 01:39 AM   #590
samyonair
A Frostmaul Preserver

a little anoying

Good Morning,

Questing a toon yesterday with a version from commit 246 ( not the fixes from tonight in), if you have a quest with QuestItem to use and added to questtracker, after complete the item will be in questtracker as long as no reloadui / logout apears.

I hope everyone understand what I mean.

Greetings Samyonair

12-05-14, 07:04 AM   #591
Lunarbrez
A Kobold Labourer

I made a profile just to let Rythal know I appreciate your work you are putting into getting this set of Carbonite up and running. Thank you so much! The addon is such a godsend for me compared to the blizzard in game tracker I had to use when the expansion first dropped. Keep it up man!

12-05-14, 07:32 AM   #592
metalliguy
A Kobold Labourer
Rythal, first off, thanks for doing this, Carbonite is a must-have addon.

Secondly, the map is effed up at the Orgrimmar Brawling Arena, it gives error 925. Can't find where I am at the world map it seems.

12-05-14, 09:22 AM   #593
yourkilla
A Fallenroot Satyr

The maps are there and working for me, I just partook in both to make sure.
I must be doing something wrong Ill DL and Reinstall it all now.

12-05-14, 10:59 AM   #594
aracthebold
Premium Member

Premium Member
daily assault Quest

Just to let you know that the progress bar still does not show for these. I think it is a separate frame from the quest tracker, because it will show it I disable the quest module even tho I'm not tracking it in the quest log.

12-05-14, 11:31 AM   #595
WeaveDiva
An Aku'mai Servant

Hrmm... flightmasters are working fine for me... tried 4 in 4 different zones both going back and forth.

For those reporting it is not working, are you using enUS or are you using a localized version, and is there any error's.
for me, this has been working off and on....i havent found a connection yet...i'll keep checking. enUS btw...

12-05-14, 11:55 AM   #596
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Originally Posted by aracthebold View Post
Just to let you know that the progress bar still does not show for these. I think it is a separate frame from the quest tracker, because it will show it I disable the quest module even tho I'm not tracking it in the quest log.
The bar itself does not show, however in the quest watch it should show "Progress: xx.xx" ... which seems to be working as a bug report was submitted that right now it's not rounding and instead showing the exact number as "Progress: 12.345678901234"

12-05-14, 12:02 PM   #597
aracthebold
Premium Member

Premium Member
The bar itself does not show, however in the quest watch it should show "Progress: xx.xx" ... which seems to be working as a bug report was submitted that right now it's not rounding and instead showing the exact number as "Progress: 12.345678901234"
OK I will check tomorrow and see if that is he case.

Thanks

12-05-14, 12:51 PM   #598
Aalwein
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Indeed progress is showing and it is not rounding. Takes the frustration of hitting 99.999999998% to new levels! Kidding, of course.

I have noticed that the docked minimap does not go full screen in indoor areas on Draenor... not sure if that has been reported or not. I've got the proper options checked on. Certainly not a critical bug.

12-05-14, 01:17 PM   #599
Yelvan
A Kobold Labourer
Not sure if anyone else uses LightHeaded with carbonite but I can't get them to play nice at the moment. Using the pre-release of carbonite with the latest release of LightHeaded results in game freezing until I get a disconnect but using either of them on their own is fine. Not sure where the problem is but am posting to both forums for ideas.

12-05-14, 03:18 PM   #600
atl77
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Progress decimal places

I have rounded to 1/10 by using

Lua Code:
  1. (((GetQuestProgressBarPercent(questId) * 10) % 1) / 10)

instead of

Lua Code:
  1. GetQuestProgressBarPercent(questId)

Maybe you have a better solution?

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » WOD/Pre-patch