04-15-07, 04:26 PM   #201
alexgieg
A Murloc Raider
Hmm... It's giving me an error. Let's see if I did this correctly:

I pressed 'P', then clicked the Clique button. Its window opened. I then clicked the Custom button, selected 'Run Custom Macro', Ctrl-Right-Clicked 'Set Click Binding' for it to be set, and typed 'GHeal' in the Macro Index field, since this is the macro name. Then I clicked 'Save'. But instead of working, this is what appeared (captured with BugSack):

[2007/04/15 19:19:38-143-x3]: Clique\Clique.lua:446: attempt to get length of a number value
Clique\Clique.lua:502: in function 'SetAction'
Clique\Clique.lua:313: in function 'ApplyClickSet'
Clique\Clique.lua:215: in function 'PLAYER_REGEN_ENABLED'
Clique\CliqueOptions.lua:1241: in function 'ButtonOnClick'
Clique\CliqueOptions.lua:443: in function <Interface\AddOns\Clique\CliqueOptions.lua:443>

So, am I doing something incorrectly, or is this a bug?
04-15-07, 04:33 PM   #202
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Is this using the most recent version? I updated a number of times this weekend working to resolve bugs. Sorry for the inconvenience.
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."
04-15-07, 04:54 PM   #203
alexgieg
A Murloc Raider
Yes, it's the most recent one: Clique 2.5.2 (r68).
04-15-07, 05:00 PM   #204
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Uploaded a new version .. can you please test it and see where it gets you. I'm terribly sorry for all of this =/
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."
04-16-07, 05:21 PM   #205
alexgieg
A Murloc Raider
Hi! It's working now! Thanks!

I had some problems configuring it though. In the beginning there still were errors, but once I deleted my previous Ctrl-Right Button configuration, reloaded the UI, and then tried creating the new action, it worked. I've tried it in the previous version but it didn't work there.

By the way, a suggestion: I think it would be a nice idea to make Clique auto-delete an entry if I'm trying to create a new association for a key combination. Or ask about auto-deleting. And only then attempting to create it. This would solve some of these issues, I believe.
04-20-07, 09:06 AM   #206
DocFU
A Defias Bandit
Hi Clad,

Love Clique & PRaid.

I'm a feral druid and I currently use clique for all my heals/cleansing. I was wondering though if there was a way in clique to have two separate actions per button. I.E. I want to be able to use my current Ctrl+Right Click for Rejuvenation on friendly frames, party/raid/self while being able to use Ctrl+Right click for Growl on Enemy frames, pvp/bosses/mobs. Would I set this up via macro? Or is there an option to do check if the target is friend/foe then perform the desired action?
04-20-07, 09:16 AM   #207
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Originally Posted by DocFU
I'm a feral druid and I currently use clique for all my heals/cleansing. I was wondering though if there was a way in clique to have two separate actions per button. I.E. I want to be able to use my current Ctrl+Right Click for Rejuvenation on friendly frames, party/raid/self while being able to use Ctrl+Right click for Growl on Enemy frames, pvp/bosses/mobs. Would I set this up via macro? Or is there an option to do check if the target is friend/foe then perform the desired action?
You can use click-sets. Open the Clique configuration UI. In the top right-hand corner, there is a dropdown where you can select the current click-set you're editing. it will show the default click-set normally, but you can set it to Hostile Actions, Helpful Actions and Out-of-Combat.

In thise case, bind Control+RightClick for Rejuvenation in Helpful Actions, and bind Control+RightClick for Growl on Harmful Actions. No need for macros.
04-20-07, 09:19 AM   #208
DocFU
A Defias Bandit
Awesome, I was hoping that's what it did. Thank you so much Clad.
04-24-07, 10:15 PM   #209
hiZis
A Kobold Labourer
Hello there, I have a question.

For example I have a healing spell assinged on left-click. But when I want to buff someone manualy (not clickcasting) clicking on raid frame, I start to cast that healng spell, not buff. :P That's the question: how can I cast different spells on a frame with assinged leftclickcasting, without targeting them?

P. S. Sorry, if that was asked before.
P. P. S. Sorry for my bad english too.
04-25-07, 04:30 AM   #210
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Turn off AutoSelfCast
Instead of binding the spell directly, bind a macro with:

/cast Greater Heal

This macro will give you the hand, if you don't currently have a target
04-25-07, 10:09 AM   #211
Wikwocket
A Theradrim Guardian
Another option is to bind your buff spells in Clique as well.

For example, I use:
  • Left click = Flash Heal
  • Control left click = Power Word: Fortitude
  • Control-Shift left click = Prayer of Fortitude
04-25-07, 02:33 PM   #212
Nellaf
A Defias Bandit
Mouse click for hotkeys?

Ok, so i play a feral druid. My bars are constantly swapping, and i was wondering if there was a way i could assign a click to a hotkey. As in, shift Left click activates Hotkey number 2, on which ever bar is up. This way i can use the same combination for all my forms. Please Help, as this is the only thing about your mod i am having issues with.
04-25-07, 02:36 PM   #213
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Originally Posted by Nellaf
Ok, so i play a feral druid. My bars are constantly swapping, and i was wondering if there was a way i could assign a click to a hotkey. As in, shift Left click activates Hotkey number 2, on which ever bar is up. This way i can use the same combination for all my forms. Please Help, as this is the only thing about your mod i am having issues with.
It really depends on whether or not the actionbutton changes.. Do the following for me:

/script ChatFrame1:AddMessage(GetMouseFocus():GetName())

Run that once when you're in caster form, with your mouse over button 1, and once in bear form, with your mouse over button 1. If they are the same, then you can use the "click" type in a custom binding, with that as the name in order to click that button..

in theory =)
04-25-07, 07:46 PM   #214
Nellaf
A Defias Bandit
Wow, it works, you're Awesome.

Last edited by Nellaf : 04-26-07 at 12:57 PM.
04-28-07, 04:30 PM   #215
Rhilana
A Murloc Raider
Issue with Gatherer

I only use Clique on my priest and that's the only char where gatherer isn't working. It works tho when I disable Clique. After visiting the Gatherer FAQ I learned that Clique is causing Gatherer not to work (it said an OLD version of Clique). So I downloaded the latest version to make sure, but it still didn't work. Any ideas what might cause this and how it could be fixed?

Thanks in advance
04-28-07, 10:52 PM   #216
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Search your addons directory for Dongle.lua, there was a weird interaction between versions that were causing issues.. Update any of those addons.
04-29-07, 09:52 AM   #217
Rhilana
A Murloc Raider
The only addon I'm using which has a dongle.lua is Clique...
04-29-07, 09:54 AM   #218
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Hrm, and you're still seeing the issue with Gatherer?
04-29-07, 12:15 PM   #219
Rhilana
A Murloc Raider
Yes I am, but I have an idea that could fix it. Will try it after tonight's raid.
04-30-07, 10:02 AM   #220
Rhilana
A Murloc Raider
Got it fixed Thank you!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Cladhaire's Mods » Help with Clique