10-28-16, 09:31 PM   #1
tazzy68
A Murloc Raider
Angry locking Action Bars

how do I lock my spells on my action bars with Mayron UI??? I keep moving them off. it's starting to bug me bigtime mainly during a fight or pvp. I know you can lock your spells into the bars with blizz UI. The LOCK i'm looking for is for MAYRON UI NOT BLIZZ UI ACTION BAR... PLEASE HELP IF ANYONE KNOWS Thank You!!!!

Last edited by tazzy68 : 10-29-16 at 03:37 AM.

10-29-16, 01:54 AM   #2
SDPhantom
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Check your Interface Options > Actionbars section. In the middle of the window is the lock setting.

10-29-16, 02:24 AM   #3
tazzy68
A Murloc Raider
that one is for Blizz UI settings, that won't work with Mayron UI. I have that one on lock and still my spells move. need a fix for it bigtime..

10-29-16, 03:21 AM   #4
Torhal
A Pyroguard Emberseer

You gave no indication that you weren't using the default WoW UI action bars, though. This is something that you should be asking the developer of Mayron UI and, in my opinion, should be handled by Mayron UI via the default UI's settings.

Author of NPCScan and many other AddOns.

10-29-16, 03:33 AM   #5
tazzy68
A Murloc Raider
yes I agree with you. sorry for the miss undetstanding....

10-29-16, 09:47 AM   #6
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

If you are using MayronUI Gen5, then it's using Bartender4 action bars. Type /bt in chat to get the options and lock the bars there.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

10-29-16, 10:27 AM   #7
tazzy68
A Murloc Raider
Thumbs up

THANK YOU, found where you lock the spells in.. you saved my day!!! thank you again...

10-29-16, 12:08 PM   #8
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

You're welcome.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

WoWInterface » Site Forums » Archived Beta Forums » Legion Beta archived threads » locking Action Bars