10-13-10, 10:36 PM   #1
justpink4me
A Murloc Raider
Carbonite and Mac with patch problem

Hi there,
I have a Mac and after this new patch my carobinite is not working. Any suggestion on how to fix it? How do I update it? Thanks in advance for replies.
10-13-10, 11:47 PM   #2
ShadowProwler420
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Do what the rest of us are doing and patiently wait for the Carbonite devs to release an update.

10-14-10, 12:12 AM   #3
Sepioth
A Molten Giant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Unfortuntally there will not be a patch anytime soon.

The guy working on Carb JUST updated to 4.0.1 and will have to fix all the errors that Carb is having.

I'd expect to see an update in a few days. Hopefully.

Just be thankful that Crb is still being updated .. it was supposed to stop getting updated quite some time ago.

@Justpink4me ... if you bothered to look in the Carbonite section here in the forums you would have already known this

Last edited by Sepioth : 10-14-10 at 12:23 AM.
10-14-10, 02:51 AM   #4
lordcorbin
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Sepioth View Post
Unfortuntally there will not be a patch anytime soon.

The guy working on Carb JUST updated to 4.0.1 and will have to fix all the errors that Carb is having.

I'd expect to see an update in a few days. Hopefully.

Just be thankful that Crb is still being updated .. it was supposed to stop getting updated quite some time ago.

@Justpink4me ... if you bothered to look in the Carbonite section here in the forums you would have already known this
The PC version is broke too.. I hope they get both up and running. Altho i need to ask is the LUA language platform specific or is it generic? That would be really cool if it is. Anyone know where the 4.01 beta patch for Carbonite is? I've had to move to ICEHud and i'm having issues getting some of the stuff to work correctly on it.
10-14-10, 04:47 AM   #5
Ravendwyr
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
WoW's Lua system works accross all operating systems.
10-15-10, 10:22 AM   #6
OldHarry
Premium Member
Premium Member
If you have been on the wow forums under the mac tech support there is talk of some of the glitches not being fixed unless you upgrade to snow leopard. I feel really, really pissed right now.
10-15-10, 12:18 PM   #7
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
That is a different issue than what the OP asked about.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

10-15-10, 05:56 PM   #8
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by justpink4me View Post
Hi there,
I have a Mac and after this new patch my carobinite is not working. Any suggestion on how to fix it? How do I update it? Thanks in advance for replies.
Carbonite does have a working Beta version out to work with the current Live Patch of 4.0.1

They have it posted to www.Carboniteaddon.com until they get it ironed out.

WoWInterface » General Discussion » General WoW Chat » Carbonite and Mac with patch problem