09-11-13, 04:20 PM   #1
Sesshi
A Murloc Raider

Deepwind Gorge not showing on Carb still...

I was wondering when will we see Deepwind Gorge on the Carbonite map? Are there plans to have it intergrated into Carb in the near future or are we just gonna have to keep turning it on and off when we enter and leave the bg? I noticed the map didn't work when I was doing a RBG and got in there and was saddened ever since that I have to turn it off before and after the match. =/ And as a heads up, I'm not complaining or being hateful about this, I'm just wondering is all since this is a new patch and Carb is getting a update. It would be nice if we had that bg added in as well since the addon is getting its update. ^^;; And as always, thank you Rythal for continuing work on this addon that not only myself, but many others cannot live without. :"3 We all appreciate this and hope you continue keeping this addon going hun.
To spare the sands, the seas, the skies
I offer thee this silent sacrifice" ~ LOVELESS Act V

09-11-13, 04:26 PM   #2
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
I wasn't aware it wasn't working, but i'll try it again tonight to make sure it loads for me / fix it if it's not working. Are you using the beta version or live version?

09-11-13, 04:51 PM   #3
Sesshi
A Murloc Raider

I was using the live version before the update yesterday and I was hoping the update yesterday woulda fixed this issue. Right now I'm using the update from yesterday still, I don't know if it's the beta or the live one. It's what's on the website that I got.
To spare the sands, the seas, the skies
I offer thee this silent sacrifice" ~ LOVELESS Act V

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Deepwind Gorge not showing on Carb still...