08-31-21, 05:46 PM   #1
seth.wildcard
A Defias Bandit
LFG/LFR item request/offer

In LFG or LFR people generally offer up items they do not use. at least I do and I've seen others do it. The biggest problem comes with the last boss of any raid or dungeon where people just drop as soon as they loot. I was looking for a quicker way of checking what I get and what others get and be able to message them quickly instead of searching the list of names and either holding up a raid waiting for me or if it's the last boss and people are dropping. I would think this feature could be popular, auto whisper for a request "are you going to use item XYZ? if not would you trade it to me" or a raid chat for an item I don't need "Roll for XYZ if anyone needs"

If this exists I don't know what it's called for an addon, if it doesn't exist, is it possible and will people use it?
09-01-21, 10:48 AM   #2
sezz
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by seth.wildcard View Post
auto whisper for a request "are you going to use item XYZ? if not would you trade it to me"
Originally Posted by seth.wildcard View Post
If this exists I don't know what it's called for an addon, if it doesn't exist, is it possible and will people use it?
something like this exists, i don't know how the addon is called but it's phrase "may i please have [item] if you don't need it?" is in my chat filters
09-01-21, 11:07 AM   #3
briskman3000
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
There are a couple of addons with references to "Personal Loot" in their title that exist and do things similar to this already.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » LFG/LFR item request/offer