Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
11-07-14, 10:31 PM   #1
wolftech
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Help with Unit Frames during Pet Battles

I use STUF and have it set to hide on pet battles and also have the non target/in combat flags set and this works fine, however if I click where the frames are, I can still click on them (and they set right where my switch pet frame is). What I want to know is if there is a way to make a frame non-interactive when hidden. I know STUF has settings to make frames non-interactive, but that means I can't use right click on my frame to set dungeon difficulties or leave party.

So basically I see two choices. Either some way to make the frames non-iteractive when hidden either through adding some script to STUF or a KGPanel that it could be attached to or I can make it completely non-interactive, if I can find a way to make an LDB addon that lets me leave party (I know there are ones for changing difficulties) but haven't found a way beyond /script LeaveParty() and right clicking on your player frame to leave party.

WoWInterface » Site Forums » Archived Beta Forums » WoD Beta archived threads » Help with Unit Frames during Pet Battles