04-24-15, 04:54 AM   #1
fry16
A Defias Bandit
KgPanels

Hi I've recently download KgPanels and created a layout and then proceeded to make active panels, I get everything where I want it and then logout to test it works but when I log back in the panels move and go further up the screen instead of locking in the same place.

I have locked the panels in the add-on window but they still move.

Thanks

Fry
04-24-15, 06:55 AM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Try it without any other addons active. Another addon may be interfering with it. If that is the case, then, you will have to do a search for the interfering addon.

Forgot..... Make sure "kgPanels" is up-to-date. Latest release is an Alpha version r436 for WoW version 6.1.0 on February 24, 2015. That's on WoWAce.com. The latest on Curse.com is version 1.20 released on October 24, 2014, and the latest on WoWInterface.com is v 1.15 released on March 06, 2013.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

Last edited by jeffy162 : 04-24-15 at 07:08 AM.
04-24-15, 07:06 AM   #3
fry16
A Defias Bandit
How do I know which one is interfering with KgPanels?
04-24-15, 08:50 AM   #4
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Well, you can disable ALL of your addons except kgPanels. If it still acts the same way, its not another addon. BUT, if that clears up your problem an addon is interfering with it. Enable half of your addons, along with kgPanels (kgPanels must always be active, since you're trying to find the addon that is interfering with it). If it works ok, disable that half and enable the other half (making sure not to disable kgPanels) to see if the problem comes back. If it does, disable half of the addons that are enabled (except for kgPanels). Keep doing that until you narrow it down to the addon that is interfering with kgPanels. It's a long-ish process, but the only way to tell if an addon is interfering with it, and which addon it is.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » KgPanels