10-17-10, 07:02 PM   #1
Grizzly UK
A Black Drake

Question Broker replacements for FuBar plugins

I'm currently in the process of swapping from FuBar to LDB and, after a bit of searching, I've managed to find replacements for most of my FuBar plugins. However, there's a few FuBar plugins that I can't seem to find any sort of replacement for:
FuBar-PetInfoFu
FuBar-FarmerFu
FuBar-HonorFu
FuBar-MacroFu
FuBar-ScaleFu

Can anyone help with suggestions to replace these 5 FuBar plugins please?
10-17-10, 08:02 PM   #2
brotherhobbes
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
check out http://www.wowace.com/addons/fubar2broker/ if you can't find a replacement
10-17-10, 08:57 PM   #3
Grizzly UK
A Black Drake

Thanks, I know about FuBar2Broker & FuBar for FuBar2Broker, but wasn't sure either of them would still work, which is why I'm kinda hoping someone may be able to suggest some Broker replacements.
10-17-10, 09:26 PM   #4
def9
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Lonny Broker Menu once he gets a chance to update his mods might be of interest.

picoButtons ia anotehr micromenu addon which has been updated for 4.01.

Broker Itemlist this or Ranch come to mind for farmerfu.

Many mods actually have built in lbd support so you may have to read quite a few pages too see if there's another that meets your needs.
10-17-10, 11:21 PM   #5
Jzar
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Well, I didn't see a request for a MicroMenu plugin, but if you are interested in one, I recommend Broker_MicroMenu instead of Lonny's. Not only is it already up to date, it looks nicer (and I think works better, but it's been awhile since I switched from Lonny).

This won't track PvP stats the way HonorFu did, but Broker_Currency will allow you to easily watch your honor points, as well as any number of currencies, across all your characters on each server. Excellent plugin, IMO.

Broker_ActionMenu is not yet up to date, but appears to contain some of the functionality of MacroFu. Once it's updated, give it a shot. I left a comment, and the author implied that he would indeed be updating it here soon.

Good luck with the switch!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Broker replacements for FuBar plugins