01-09-11, 03:02 AM   #1
dgrumm
A Kobold Labourer
Pop up quests in Uldum

So far in Uldum i have had 4 popup quests not work. Cant remember all the names "dirty birds" and the hyena one are two of them. I have version 4.33 also. Had to disable carbonite to turn em in..( thats before i learned about alt-L )

" objective is not in the database" is message i get.

Last edited by dgrumm : 01-09-11 at 03:05 AM.

01-10-11, 04:48 PM   #2
Buhderz
A Kobold Labourer
Popup Quest Completion Conflict

Blizz introduced a new feature that prompts for turn in of certain completed quests found on character login - when Carbonite is enabled the Blizzard "click here to turn in" dialog appears briefly on login but quickly disappears - at that point Carbonite is hosed with respect to that quest and simply says the objective could not be found - by turning off Carbonite before logging the character in you will be able to access the Blizzard dialog to click for turn in - then you can turn Carbonite back on

01-13-11, 04:58 AM   #3
Shadowcall
A Cyclonian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
i had the same problem and, after a quick search in the config, i found that ther is an option to automatic pop-up the quest frame to complet the quest
will post later the exact path for this

L.E. Open options window, navigate to the quest tab and check Auto trigger self completion quests box

Last edited by Shadowcall : 01-13-11 at 12:28 PM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Pop up quests in Uldum