09-28-12, 10:16 PM   #1
HairyToes
A Murloc Raider
Looking for Auto-inventory addon (inventorium)

Looks like Inventorium dev has stopped

I've been googling for a replacement but nothing so far.

The key functionality I'd like to see...

Specify an item to keep specified # of in bags/mail/AH.
When opening bank, if the item count is low, the missing quantity is pulled from bank. If there are too many, the excess are moved to the bank, if they are in your bags.

So, if I want to keep 20 Healing Potions in my bag at all times, and there's 5 in the mailbox, 5 in my bags, when I open the bank, the addon will offer to pull 10 from the bank.

But, if I had 40 heal potions in my bag and none in the mail, then on opening the bags would offer to put 20 into the bank.

This would also work say if I were selling 10 items I crafted and want to keep 2 of them on AH. Lets say one sold, Inventorium would see that I only had one left outside the bank, and so on opening the bank, it would offer to pull one of the 8 I had left in the bank.

It would make a list of the things to go to and from the bank, you click OK to do the move.

It had other features like auto-purchase from vendors and such, but the above was the main ++ for me.
This is especially helpful when you crafting you don't have to keep track of 100 different item sales / inventory / stocking. Doing so would take hours every day
09-29-12, 10:10 AM   #2
suicidalkatt
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/inventory/

Links are helpful.
09-29-12, 11:09 AM   #3
lerb
A Frostmaul Preserver

I know that TradeSkillMaster has a couple of modules that can do some of, or close to, the things you want.

TradeSkillMaster - This is the base addon and does nothing for itself, but is needed as a "core" for the modules.

TradeSkillMaster_ItemTracker - This module for TSM (Trade Skill Master) tracks items on every character you have and shares them realm-wise. If you hover an item, lets say Frostweave Cloth, it displays how many of them you have on this character, on your alts, and on AH in the tooltip.

TradeSkillMaster_Shopping - This module allows you to create "shopping lists" for your professions that show up when you visit the AH making purchasing of mats almost automated. It search for each item, all you do is press the buy button.

TradeSkillMaster_Warehousing - This module allows you to create groups of items that you would like to quickly move these between bags, bank and guild bank.

I know this isn't exactly what you were looking for but if there's no addon out there that does exactly what you want right now, I think this would be a cool thing to check out. There are also a lot of other great modules for TSM.

Please keep in mind that TSM can look very intimidating and complex when you first look at it, but give it a couple of minutes and you'll get the hang of it.
09-29-12, 05:42 PM   #4
HairyToes
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by lerb View Post
I know that TradeSkillMaster has a couple of modules that can do some of, or close to, the things you want.

TradeSkillMaster - This is the base addon and does nothing for itself, but is needed as a "core" for the modules.

TradeSkillMaster_ItemTracker - This module for TSM (Trade Skill Master) tracks items on every character you have and shares them realm-wise. If you hover an item, lets say Frostweave Cloth, it displays how many of them you have on this character, on your alts, and on AH in the tooltip.

TradeSkillMaster_Shopping - This module allows you to create "shopping lists" for your professions that show up when you visit the AH making purchasing of mats almost automated. It search for each item, all you do is press the buy button.

TradeSkillMaster_Warehousing - This module allows you to create groups of items that you would like to quickly move these between bags, bank and guild bank.

I know this isn't exactly what you were looking for but if there's no addon out there that does exactly what you want right now, I think this would be a cool thing to check out. There are also a lot of other great modules for TSM.

Please keep in mind that TSM can look very intimidating and complex when you first look at it, but give it a couple of minutes and you'll get the hang of it.

Sweet. I'll try that
09-29-12, 07:55 PM   #5
HairyToes
A Murloc Raider
Weird..... last night before logging for the day, I adjusted the TOC version in Inventorium to 50001 and opened wow, didn't work.

So today I installed all the tradeskillmaster addons and logged in and Inventorium pop'd right up and did a transfer from the bank to my bags.

I have been away for over a year, I'm using my old configuration that took many hours to perfect, so I hope it keeps working, but so far it's done more than I expected :P

So I'm looking at TSM.... am I right to say that you cannot set a fixed priced for selling something? It seams to be geared to only undercut... which is crazy, because people sell things for stupid prices = less than the mats cost. I'll prolly use Auctioneer to do the actual sales processing.

Also, I set it to keep 2 of an item on AH, but it wanted to pull a 3rd from the bank. I'm assuming it did this because I posted the 2 items at higher than the current way-low price. There's an option for "how many auctions at the lowest price can be up at any one time" but no "how many auctions of any price can be up at the same time"

Anyway, this is fairly close to what I've been looking for, and I have a lot to learn on how to use it.
09-29-12, 09:05 PM   #6
Dridzt
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Sounds like Inventorium is using some outdated libraries that TSM happened to upgrade.

By most libraries design only the most recent one remains loaded in memory (provided they're the same major version)

If Inventorium does indeed embed some libraries it would be best to replace them with current versions so you don't have to rely on another addon loading them.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Looking for Auto-inventory addon (inventorium)