03-25-11, 08:28 AM   #1
drdiesel
A Theradrim Guardian
HealBot Issues - PLEASE HELP! aaaahhhhh!

I installed Healbot the other day since I am getting into using my priest for healing more. However, after tweaking a few things I can no longer see HB anywhere on my UI. I even reset it to Defaults, removed the plugin and reinstalled, everything. I can't see it at all.

Is it possible that nUI is hiding it? Anyone have suggestions as to what I can do to try to fix this? I am at my whits end now and nothing I have done is working.

03-25-11, 10:26 AM   #2
Donnaterassi
An Aku'mai Servant
just a thought...

I'm no codemonkey, but things that happened to me...

1) healbot got itself moved off screen -
use /healbot reset to put it back in the middle of the page so you can then drag it where you want it.

2) healbot is in the info panel now -
click the right side red button to toggle healbot

3) healbot not enabled. -
smack forehead, load healbot, win.

=.)

03-25-11, 10:28 AM   #3
drdiesel
A Theradrim Guardian
Maybe it's off screen, wasn't sure hot to fix that but I assumed clicking DEFAULT would have fixed that if not at least the uninstall/reinstall should have.

I'll give that Reset option a try. Also, I didn't add the ability for it to be in the info panel so I don't think it would be there but I'll double check.

Thanks for the suggestions.

03-25-11, 03:28 PM   #4
Chmee
A Molten Giant
The only thing in nUI that would mess with Healbot, afaik, is the healbot infopanel plugin. That would put healbot in an infopanel, at least in nUI 5 (infopanels aren't available yet in nUI 6).

03-25-11, 04:47 PM   #5
drdiesel
A Theradrim Guardian
Originally Posted by Chmee View Post
The only thing in nUI that would mess with Healbot, afaik, is the healbot infopanel plugin. That would put healbot in an infopanel, at least in nUI 5 (infopanels aren't available yet in nUI 6).
AAAAHHHH!

I don't know how it decided to suddenly appear in the InfoPanel (maybe I installed a nUI add on?) but yup, there it is!

Thanks!

Is there a nUI setting (I have the nUI GUI settings plugin installed also) that takes it OUT of the InfoPanel?

Last edited by drdiesel : 03-25-11 at 04:50 PM.

03-25-11, 05:34 PM   #6
Seer
A Molten Giant
On the char selection screen go to the addons and look for the nUI plugin for healbot. Then untick it.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Technical Support » HealBot Issues - PLEASE HELP! aaaahhhhh!