01-02-18, 08:41 AM   #1
HippieSpellan
A Defias Bandit
EP only/points list/

I've been searching for quite some time now, after an addon that will only show effort points and reasons, or similar, without using guildnotes. Can also be compared to Harry Potter "Five points to Slytherin".

What I'm looking for is quite simple, a list that adds up points (with some sync function and history):

Anna current points 20, +5 points for helping out with pvp
Benny current points 18. +3 points for killing Anna
Charlie current points 15
Donna current points 13, +5 points for winning the transmog competition.

Any suggestions where I can find such?

Many thanks in advance!
01-02-18, 08:35 PM   #2
briskman3000
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
What you're looking for is an old-school DKP tracker.

From what I remember there was only one of them that did not store the data in guild notes, and it wasn't very popular since it was easier to "cheat" than officer note or web based systems. I have no idea what it was called, since it was from many a year ago.
01-03-18, 05:51 AM   #3
HippieSpellan
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by briskman3000 View Post
What you're looking for is an old-school DKP tracker.

From what I remember there was only one of them that did not store the data in guild notes, and it wasn't very popular since it was easier to "cheat" than officer note or web based systems. I have no idea what it was called, since it was from many a year ago.
Could do with a webbased one. Its as you can see not for serious raiding but for more fun on the side stuff so no worries about cheating
01-04-18, 08:57 PM   #4
briskman3000
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by HippieSpellan View Post
Could do with a webbased one. Its as you can see not for serious raiding but for more fun on the side stuff so no worries about cheating
Since DKP is basically a dead system so there isn't much out there anymore (that I could find aleast). I did see that Guild Launch still has a built in DKP system, so you may be able to use that for what you are trying to do.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » EP only/points list/