05-18-07, 02:33 PM   #1341
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by chrill
Hey Mazzle.

i've been playing alil with /DuF but decided the unitframe u made were the best..
i was wondering if u could tell me how u made it ?, cant find out how to place that whole "Char" picture
I opened DUF and played with it. Read the FAQ about the 3d models, if that's what you mean by "char".

05-18-07, 02:35 PM   #1342
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by mrs8joker1988
I read through f.a.q's numerous times so I wouldn't feel like an idiot before I posted and I also read through about 18 pages on this thread before my eyes couldn't take it anymore. From what I've found through the dispenser options it seems to me like it's set up to automatically put items in a trade window that you have previously selected based on character and whether or not you have the right amount of items. But when someone opens trade with me and I have trade dispenser running, even if I have the correct amount of items I still get the not enough items error message or whatever it says and the person I'm trading with also gets that message. Am I wrong in assuming the items automatically go in or are there certain spots that the items need to be in in my bags in order for them to be recognized and placed in the trade? Thanks in advance for any help
Position in bag does not matter. You'd have to post the error you get, though it's probably a better idea to post somewhere where the author of that add-on might read it.

05-18-07, 03:02 PM   #1343
AFrigginHobbit
A Defias Bandit
trouble mazzifying

I've been using mazzleUI since it came out and it works like a dream. Up until i updated everything. Now when i go in to re-mazzify the "Finish mazzification" or something button never appears. Ive tried re-downloading mazzle with fresh everything and it still is wonky (at one point i couldnt even play because everytime i loaded the game up itd close it out). Ive read through the FAQ and it just said to post here so...any advice?

I apologize if this has been adressed, going through 135 pages would take hours.

--Hobbit

UPDATE: I noticed everytime i click "Mazzify Me!" a little thing appears that says "New Bar <5> 0%" and goes to <6> and <7> and so forth everytime i click.

LAST UPDATE: Its all fixed. I get the occasional error but..eh.

Last edited by AFrigginHobbit : 05-18-07 at 08:18 PM.

05-19-07, 07:50 AM   #1344
griffin224
Premium Member

Unhappy

Originally Posted by bsides
Go to Mazzify Options (the little M bottom left), Buttons And Clicking, AutoBar, Options... on the AutoBar Options windows, click the POPUP tab and change it to whatever you want.
I don't mean the autobar bar itself, i mean the TOOLTIP, the growth direction of it changed and i want to change it back, any easy way of doing it, or do i need to eat up yet more resources?

05-19-07, 01:23 PM   #1345
antietam111
A Kobold Labourer
incompatible!

I just downloaded a bunch of mods mostly the mail mods and when i start up the game they say they r incompatible is there anything i can do about this ?

05-19-07, 04:12 PM   #1346
LeDinobot
A Defias Bandit
Title says it all. I'm going to post a copy of this in the "CLASS SPECIFIC" forum or whatever it's called, but here's the scoop.

I'm a level 30 Tauren Druid. Have all 4 forms (Bear, Cat, Travel, Aquatic). Obviously there's no need to automatically switch action bars when shifting into Travel and Aquatic form, but for the preceding two forms it's a must.

Thing is, I can't get that to happen with MazzleUI. I'm using the "Simple Druid Layout" option (I have a very set preference for my hotkeys and the Mazzle one didn't suit me), and have organized all my "Caster Form" or "Bull Form" to how I like, with the main bar containing all my combat offensive/defensive spells. But when I click "Shift+1" and "Shift+2" to switch to Bear and Cat Form, respectively, the action bar remains the same.

How do I fix this? I've been fiddling around with Bongos for around an hour and can't figure it out. Please help, your assistance will be appreciated.

Last edited by LeDinobot : 05-19-07 at 04:13 PM. Reason: Misconstruity

05-20-07, 07:41 AM   #1347
Lokhtar
A Kobold Labourer
Question, my Fubar is 'blank'. Basically, there are no icons on it,a nd when I right click on the menu, all the options for the addons are unchecked, and if I try to check them, nothing happens.

05-21-07, 12:07 AM   #1348
JadoJodo
Premium Member

Premium Member
Smile

Hi Mazzle, I spoke to you the other night. After browsing around for a bit, I wasn't able to locate the post you referred to, but I took a screenshot to further help any troubleshooting.

Edit: As you can see, the black box to the left is the box that is supposed to sit behind the combat log to the right. Also, the trinket and drink/food autobar is to the left.

As I said the 'Press the button to complete the spell' appears for a moment near the top of the screen then disappears. This is at a 1680x1050 resolution. The UI works marvelously on two other accounts and 4 other characters on this same account without any problems.

Any tips would be much appreciated.

Regards,

JadoJodo

-=- JadoJodo -=-
Viral - 70 NE Druid / Maiev
Paralysis - 70 Dwarf Paladin / Maiev
Crytek - 19 Gnome Mage / Bloodscalp

Last edited by JadoJodo : 05-21-07 at 12:18 AM.

05-22-07, 12:06 AM   #1349
jollynubs
A Kobold Labourer
ok so im basically needing to know how to move around the "armor %" that sits above the chat window and the 3-d portriats. the 3-d portrait id like to hide. i have no need to see my imp (im a warlock) while i run around killing stuff. theres just better things (or nothing at all) i can have in the place of his model. thank you very much, and keep up the great work

oh and sorry if its been answered already but 135 pages.... yeah ><

05-22-07, 10:33 AM   #1350
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by JadoJodo
As I said the 'Press the button to complete the spell' appears for a moment near the top of the screen then disappears. This is at a 1680x1050 resolution. The UI works marvelously on two other accounts and 4 other characters on this same account without any problems.

Any tips would be much appreciated.
Look for errors in bugsack or your combat log when you Mazzified that character. Like I told you before, things look odd because the process didn't complete.

05-22-07, 10:34 AM   #1351
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by LeDinobot
Title says it all. I'm going to post a copy of this in the "CLASS SPECIFIC" forum or whatever it's called, but here's the scoop.

I'm a level 30 Tauren Druid. Have all 4 forms (Bear, Cat, Travel, Aquatic). Obviously there's no need to automatically switch action bars when shifting into Travel and Aquatic form, but for the preceding two forms it's a must.

Thing is, I can't get that to happen with MazzleUI. I'm using the "Simple Druid Layout" option (I have a very set preference for my hotkeys and the Mazzle one didn't suit me), and have organized all my "Caster Form" or "Bull Form" to how I like, with the main bar containing all my combat offensive/defensive spells. But when I click "Shift+1" and "Shift+2" to switch to Bear and Cat Form, respectively, the action bar remains the same.

How do I fix this? I've been fiddling around with Bongos for around an hour and can't figure it out. Please help, your assistance will be appreciated.
You're right. Title says it all. In this case, I'd suggest reading the stickied thread with the title "FOR DRUIDS HAVING PROBLEMS SHAPESHIFTING" or something like that.

Last edited by Mazzlefizz : 05-22-07 at 10:38 AM.

05-22-07, 10:37 AM   #1352
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by griffin224
I don't mean the autobar bar itself, i mean the TOOLTIP, the growth direction of it changed and i want to change it back, any easy way of doing it, or do i need to eat up yet more resources?
I have no idea what you're trying to imply by "eating up more resources", but check the settings of the add-ons in question or TinyTip. MazzleOptions has descriptions for the add-ons as well as a GUI or quick-links to their settings.

05-22-07, 06:22 PM   #1353
Toast1982
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Thank you in advance for any quality responses that I may recieve.

Here is my issue:

When I loaded up WoW after the match today mazzle was really giving me some issues. I followed along with some of the posts and ran the aceupdater as suggest, deselecting the current items. After doing so I couldn't even get WoW to load through the startup screen ( it would freeze up very very soon after initiating addons). After several attempts to figure something out I wiped the interface folder and reinstalled mazzle and went ahead and did the updater again. I still can't WoW to load. Any suggestions?

05-22-07, 06:38 PM   #1354
Zakriel
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by mrs8joker1988
I read through f.a.q's numerous times so I wouldn't feel like an idiot before I posted and I also read through about 18 pages on this thread before my eyes couldn't take it anymore. From what I've found through the dispenser options it seems to me like it's set up to automatically put items in a trade window that you have previously selected based on character and whether or not you have the right amount of items. But when someone opens trade with me and I have trade dispenser running, even if I have the correct amount of items I still get the not enough items error message or whatever it says and the person I'm trading with also gets that message. Am I wrong in assuming the items automatically go in or are there certain spots that the items need to be in in my bags in order for them to be recognized and placed in the trade? Thanks in advance for any help

One thing to be careful of is the additive nature of the trade dispenser settings. If you have 40 water for mana user, and 40 water for priest it will try to place 80 water when a priest opens a trade.

Other thing to make sure of, as obvious as this is, is make sure the level of food/water in the dispenser matches that of what is in your bag.

-Z-

05-23-07, 06:14 AM   #1355
griffin224
Premium Member

Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz

I have no idea what you're trying to imply by "eating up more resources", but check the settings of the add-ons in question or TinyTip. MazzleOptions has descriptions for the add-ons as well as a GUI or quick-links to their settings.
Wow, a Mazz response. Woot!

The more resources thing was directed at having to install another add-on, which i try not to do when at all possible. As for checking the options for tooltips, I HAVE checked both autobar and TT, niether had any sort of option for tooltip growth. The only other affected add-on (at least pre 2.1) was trinket-menu, which I will check later.

05-23-07, 01:37 PM   #1356
Moisticus
A Murloc Raider
Health/Mana/Rage bar colors

Is there any way to color the Health/Mana/Rage bars a different color? I get kinda confuse with the pale blue and pale purple. I would like the good old standard Green and Blue (& red for rage, yellow for rogue)

05-23-07, 02:00 PM   #1357
Tarayen
A Kobold Labourer
Mazzifier hanging

First time user of Mazzle, just got it installed and updated correctly one slight problem though:

I've been sitting here waiting for the Mazzifier to finish for the last 20 minutes, it seems to be stuck on Phase 1: Fonts, cant seem to work out what the problem here is, i did everything in the FAQ and install instructions.

If anyone could help me that would be great, would really like to try out this UI

05-23-07, 02:24 PM   #1358
Ironshield
A Murloc Raider
Mac User - Cannot Launch MazzleUI post 2.1

First of all - gratz Mazzlefizz on awesome (best) ui. = )

Second: post 2.1, I can log in to game using default ui. Can log in if I have fubar and ace2.0 enabled. Cannot successfully get into game if I have mazzle* add ons enabled. Errors out and kicks me out of the game.

Cannot install WowAceUpdater (formerly WinAceUpdater) cuz this is a mac!

Can you tell me what the barebones list of add ons is to make mazzle functional (dependencies) and I will being trouble-shooting through the add ons to find which one is tripping the crash/error and post my results here for other mac users.

I am trying to isolate whether it is in mazzle files or solely in an add on.

Much appreciated.

Did I mention that your contributions to the community continue to be undersung compared to how awesome they are ?! Again, gratz on a really well designed UI.

Ironshield {Azgalor, Alleria}

ps. Let me know when you want to start a small horde of supporting developers!

05-23-07, 05:05 PM   #1359
bsides
A Fallenroot Satyr

Originally Posted by Moisticus
Is there any way to color the Health/Mana/Rage bars a different color? I get kinda confuse with the pale blue and pale purple. I would like the good old standard Green and Blue (& red for rage, yellow for rogue)
It's very easy, but can be tricky.

Type /duf in your chat... Discord Unit Frames should open. There, you can change all Health bar in Miscelaneous option. Same with Mana Bar. I think you don't need to mess with "Self", "Target", "Party" and all that because I guess mazzle configured all bars to use health and mana. If not, you can go in each tab (Self, Target, so on) and click in "Health Bar", go to the dropdown written Main (left side) and change it to use Health colors. Same with Mana.

Hope it helps.

05-23-07, 06:39 PM   #1360
Flandaris
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
ok ... well .. I finally got mazzle to reload again on my mac. Noticing a few bugs ... the entire cartographer doesn't work, and the quick health options across the bottom right aren't shoing. I'm missing the cartographer!!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Support Thread (Ask questions here!) OLD