02-26-07, 03:38 PM   #1
123noob
A Frostmaul Preserver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
MazzleExtraSkinsPackage

Skins previously made seperated are now incompatible with the new update.

Removed downloads to avoid confusions.

Last edited by 123noob : 07-02-07 at 07:53 PM.
02-26-07, 03:55 PM   #2
CalibanXV
A Murloc Raider
Thanks 123noob! Been waiting for someone to do this, I hope the rest of the community comes up with some great designs too.
02-26-07, 04:37 PM   #3
Lery
A Black Drake
WoW thank you!
02-26-07, 05:27 PM   #4
Mellock
A Murloc Raider
Talking

Thank You Noob very well designed like it a lot
02-26-07, 08:26 PM   #5
123noob
A Frostmaul Preserver

Well, first of all, sorry to everyone that I will not be uploading anymore themes except for the one that is already uploaded. The reason is to wait until MazzleUI offers that option, and I DO believe by that time, it'll be even better than getting it now as stand-alone due to expectation and anticipation. That way, it'll make MazzleUI even more worth it IMO when I was in the process of making a new theme earlier. I will have SS of this once I am done with it.

/edit: Having good feeling about this theme. I think the result will double of that of the previous one

Last edited by 123noob : 02-26-07 at 09:28 PM.
02-27-07, 01:39 AM   #6
Aigor
A Murloc Raider
wonderfull texture and work..great for me especially that i'm eq2's player...^^
i Have a little issue when i swicth from fullscreen to windowed the texture dissappear and went in black..can u fix?
good work!!!!

Last edited by Aigor : 02-27-07 at 07:40 AM.
02-27-07, 07:59 AM   #7
123noob
A Frostmaul Preserver

Originally Posted by Aigor
wonderfull texture and work..great for me especially that i'm eq2's player...^^
i Have a little issue when i swicth from fullscreen to windowed the texture dissappear and went in black..can u fix?
good work!!!!
That is related to Mazzle's setup, not me . I only changed the skins so this issue can be reported in bug report section or support thread. I cannot answer you on this one since I don't know how to fix it.
02-27-07, 08:21 AM   #8
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

As far as I know, that's a purely a WoW issue with how it handles textures. I don't think there's anything I could do to remedy that.

Some of the mac users say this is a mac version issue. I've never seen it myself.
02-27-07, 10:47 AM   #9
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Not soley limited to Macs, but yes- it's a Blizzard issue. For more information, I believe that it's in the mac thread here.
02-27-07, 12:37 PM   #10
123noob
A Frostmaul Preserver

Ok, just done with the NE theme, still in need of few editing. But any inputs will be great. Especially on the text overlapping the outline border, whether you think it's ok or I should nudge the border up a bit. Same for the target box (if you noticed that the color is not in sync due to the border of the texture being overlapped). Same goes for minimap. Just anything you guys think I can fix to make it better will be great

I'll try to upload a SS of this from my desktop later.

Last edited by 123noob : 02-27-07 at 12:39 PM.
02-27-07, 02:20 PM   #11
CalibanXV
A Murloc Raider
very nice 123noob. Can't wait for more skins.

Question - this may apply to Mazzle, is there anyway the target border can include an elite/rare elite dragon when one is targeted? I'm more of a visual person than a text person. I was killing an elite the other day and didn't realize i did until i looted his corpse. I think an elite dragon surrounding the border would be an awsome addition to this already great UI. Thanks.
02-27-07, 03:35 PM   #12
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

123Noob, will you be doing a undead theme?

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7
02-27-07, 03:42 PM   #13
123noob
A Frostmaul Preserver

Originally Posted by Thargos
123Noob, will you be doing a undead theme?
Yes, I'm planning to do UD as well as hu and orc. But for UD, it will probably take a while since imo is the hardest one to make.
02-27-07, 04:24 PM   #14
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by 123noob
Ok, just done with the NE theme, still in need of few editing. But any inputs will be great. Especially on the text overlapping the outline border, whether you think it's ok or I should nudge the border up a bit. Same for the target box (if you noticed that the color is not in sync due to the border of the texture being overlapped). Same goes for minimap. Just anything you guys think I can fix to make it better will be great
It looks nice. The only thing I would suggest is that the images that you blend in on the left and right side are distracting and sometimes even make things hard to read, since it can sometimes be the same color as the text or icons. They're cool-looking and all, but I'd definitely prefer a more uniformly-colored background.

I'd say the same thing about the textures in the target cave. They can often make it hard to see certain 3d models. I'd go for something more subtle or uniform.

One last comment that I'd make is that you may try to get rid the dark line at the bottom of the target cave. It looks a bit unnatural, and, if the target text contains low-hanging chracters like y's, g's, etc., it will look even more weird. I'd match the texture below it, so that the cave looks like a natural extension of the bottom panel.

Overall, very nice. I like this one better than the last.

p.s. Did you borrow those leaf textures from somewhere else. I could have sworn that I've seen something similar out there before.

Last edited by Mazzlefizz : 02-27-07 at 04:31 PM.
02-27-07, 04:50 PM   #15
123noob
A Frostmaul Preserver

Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz

It looks nice. The only thing I would suggest is that the images that you blend in on the left and right side are distracting and sometimes even make things hard to read, since it can sometimes be the same color as the text or icons. They're cool-looking and all, but I'd definitely prefer a more uniformly-colored background.

I'd say the same thing about the textures in the target cave. They can often make it hard to see certain 3d models. I'd go for something more subtle or uniform.

One last comment that I'd make is that you may try to get rid the dark line at the bottom of the target cave. It looks a bit unnatural, and, if the target text contains low-hanging chracters like y's, g's, etc., it will look even more weird. I'd match the texture below it, so that the cave looks like a natural extension of the bottom panel.

Overall, very nice. I like this one better than the last.

p.s. Did you borrow those leaf textures from somewhere else. I could have sworn that I've seen something similar out there before.
- Bottom target cave fixed, as for its' window, I could use your window instead of the owl window.
- As for the background images on the left and right, I'll make them more translucent and blended more to the background textures. I'll be making the leaves bit smaller so the text line won't be overlapping (maybe a lil is ok)

- Yes, I got the leaf textures from both WC3 as well as one from wowtexture. Had to erased a lot of area to make them well suited.

- I should be done with this theme soon. Then next one will be undead to make it more suitable toward those warlock users. (that one will have to take a while).
02-27-07, 05:17 PM   #16
Mellock
A Murloc Raider
i like that one noob very good work. is there a way that i might experiment with the textures in order to maybe create somthing lol. if you dont want to share your secret thats cool. ill wait for you to release them
02-27-07, 05:43 PM   #17
123noob
A Frostmaul Preserver

It's all just cut/paste/erase/blur/shadow etc... whichever to blend the bits of textures into other bits of other textures then to the game. Photoshop or Fireworks does that, and I know there are several others too. These textures I did not create any of them, I just got it from different games (EQ2 and WC3).
02-27-07, 05:47 PM   #18
Mindfold
A Murloc Raider
<<Noob
Where do you put the files at?
02-27-07, 07:43 PM   #19
123noob
A Frostmaul Preserver

Originally Posted by Mindfold
<<Noob
Where do you put the files at?
Look for Mazzle folder.
02-28-07, 02:52 PM   #20
dorlf
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
hey 123noob, those turned out pretty nifty looking. i'd probably just repeat mazzle's sentiment in being conservative with textures below text areas, it can make it a pain to read.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » MazzleExtraSkinsPackage