11-23-07, 02:45 PM   #101
Surefire
A Murloc Raider
Pets in groups

I didn't take the time to read all the posts, but whenever a hunter leaves my group, his pet bar stays on my screen. I don't know if if this happens with warlocks as well, I've only noticed it with hunters. If this has been reported already, then forget I posted this.
11-23-07, 02:51 PM   #102
ValorianX
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
updated with ace updater and instance maps work again
11-23-07, 04:06 PM   #103
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by redcedar
I am relatively new to my Mac. I don't see a way to extract like winzip on a windows pc.

On my Mac, I download the file and then the folder is on my desktop. If I move the items to the WoW folder as instructed the Interface folder is copied over by each of the 3 times I do it for the 3 folders.

How do I extract vs copy on a Mac?

**update: my Mac noob ability aside, i went folder by folder and did the patch update (actually the original notes say to do this but much farther down). extra work but I got it to work.
My guess is that on a Mac when you double-click the zip, it opens it like a folder. You can drag stuff from the folder to somewhere else to extract things.

I'm not sure why everyone is making a big copy vs extract highlight, unless they think people will actually drop the actual zip file to the target location, which even I'd find surprising.
11-23-07, 04:15 PM   #104
ganders
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by sgtsolidus1
i believe thats cartogropher being out of date i dont think its been updated yet. download atlas loot in the meantime, here
Cartographer is up-to-date. Update it with WAU.
11-26-07, 10:59 AM   #105
Banalina902
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
I'm not sure why everyone is making a big copy vs extract highlight, unless they think people will actually drop the actual zip file to the target location, which even I'd find surprising
Well, because to me copy and extract are two different animals. When you first had copy in your 1.11 Core instructions, I downloaded the file, extracted to the desktop and copied the contents over. When I couldn't mazzlefy I tried extracting directly to the WoW directory as instructed on the addon page.

Thanks for editing your instructions. I definitely understand how it works now.
11-26-07, 06:48 PM   #106
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Banalina902
Well, because to me copy and extract are two different animals. When you first had copy in your 1.11 Core instructions, I downloaded the file, extracted to the desktop and copied the contents over. When I couldn't mazzlefy I tried extracting directly to the WoW directory as instructed on the addon page.

Thanks for editing your instructions. I definitely understand how it works now.
Yes, I know that duplicating files is technically different than extracting them from a compressed file. I just don't get how "copy the files from the archive to x" leads you to do something different than "extract the files from the archive to x".
11-26-07, 07:01 PM   #107
Sketch
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Anyone having trouble mazzifying Alts? Everything seems to be working fine, but I never get the 'Click here to Finish the Spell' button...my Main has been mazzified with no problem, and it only happens -after- I do the Mazzification to one main toon.
11-26-07, 07:39 PM   #108
Mixmaster
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I have had the same problem. So I switched to a different MOD. Suggestions ?

Any fixes for this?

Last edited by Mixmaster : 11-30-07 at 05:07 PM.
11-26-07, 07:51 PM   #109
Banalina902
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
I know Mazzle, I'm just as stunned as me arse sometimes. Anyway, at least I wasn't alone in making that mistake.
12-02-07, 10:32 PM   #110
kyndigen
A Defias Bandit
Download link appears to be broken

I'm getting a site error when I try to download DeTard's Add-On pack. If I use the link from page 1 (http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info7833.html) I get, "You are not authorized to view this file...". If I try to search for it in the downloads section, it doesn't show up. Anyone know what's going on?

I've been away from WoW for several months so I really do need a completely fresh set of addons.

Thanks!
12-02-07, 10:55 PM   #111
Uthanak
A Murloc Raider
Premium Member
Originally Posted by kyndigen
I'm getting a site error when I try to download DeTard's Add-On pack. If I use the link from page 1 (http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info7833.html) I get, "You are not authorized to view this file...". If I try to search for it in the downloads section, it doesn't show up. Anyone know what's going on?

I've been away from WoW for several months so I really do need a completely fresh set of addons.

Thanks!
I am having the same problem. If i try tin install the UI without it it does not work.. under the ui listing in WoW it says several dependencies are missing.
12-02-07, 11:03 PM   #112
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Aye, you can't get at it until we get an opportunity to talk to Detard about it. It has .exe files in it and given what has happened we have quarantined all files that have .exe in them. I'm really sorry about the trouble.
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti
12-02-07, 11:05 PM   #113
Uthanak
A Murloc Raider
Premium Member
Originally Posted by Cairenn
Aye, you can't get at it until we get an opportunity to talk to Detard about it. It has .exe files in it and given what has happened we have quarantined all files that have .exe in them. I'm really sorry about the trouble.

understandable.

Thanks for the extra percautions.

Non-exe versions would be the awesome.
12-03-07, 09:34 AM   #114
icrlym
A Kobold Labourer
ya im having the same issue i really want to get this installed and running
12-03-07, 02:53 PM   #115
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
DeTard has responded quickly and changed the file so that it no longer has any .exe in it. The new version has been checked and approved and is now available for download again. Sorry for the inconvenience this caused.
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti
12-03-07, 03:32 PM   #116
joypunk
A Scalebane Royal Guard
Originally Posted by Cairenn
Sorry for the inconvenience this caused.
As far as I'm concerned, it is absolutely NOT an inconvenience to know that what I download from this site goes through the checks you put it through to keep us safe from malicious authors.

Thanks Cairenn, and all site staff.
12-03-07, 04:15 PM   #117
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

I'm curious. What was the exe in there?
12-04-07, 12:55 AM   #118
DeTard
Premium Member
Premium Member
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz
I'm curious. What was the exe in there?
It was an EXE from DUF in the fixed version that I had used in updating my Addon Pack... was a BLP to TGA converter application apparently. Didn't even notice it in there, but it's now gone.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Detard's WoW 2.3 Add-On Pack for MazzleUI