11-15-07, 09:24 AM   #21
Chaos87
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Detard, tyvm for the fixes for Mazzle. I'm still having issues with Chronometer and Antagonist. All of the bars are stacked on top of each other and apparently there are anchor issues when mazzifying.

There are no issues in BugSack. Any suggestions?
11-15-07, 09:24 AM   #22
Poddli
A Murloc Raider
Righty, I'm not sure what I had missed before, I think I may have been wearing my muppet hat. So I deleted the lot and started over.

All I can say is thank you Mazzle and Detard. This is the UI I know and love again. Cookies and beer are in the kitchen whenever you're free to come over.

/happy dance
11-15-07, 09:31 AM   #23
DeTard
Premium Member
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Chaos, ok if you are getting problems with where something is but not getting errors, what I would do is run another Mazzify - this time choose to use the options for Look n Feel and for Addon Settings. I would then choose on the tab for, put a check beside both Antagonist and Chronometer. Run that through, see if it Mazzifies cleanly, and gives you the Finish. This might move the UI around a bit and make it fit properly again where it should be.
11-15-07, 09:32 AM   #24
DeTard
Premium Member
Premium Member
Chocolate chip and a nice bock. Not necessarily in that order or together though.

Originally Posted by Poddli
Righty, I'm not sure what I had missed before, I think I may have been wearing my muppet hat. So I deleted the lot and started over.

All I can say is thank you Mazzle and Detard. This is the UI I know and love again. Cookies and beer are in the kitchen whenever you're free to come over.

/happy dance
11-15-07, 09:40 AM   #25
Chaos87
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by DeTard
Chaos, ok if you are getting problems with where something is but not getting errors, what I would do is run another Mazzify - this time choose to use the options for Look n Feel and for Addon Settings. I would then choose on the tab for, put a check beside both Antagonist and Chronometer. Run that through, see if it Mazzifies cleanly, and gives you the Finish. This might move the UI around a bit and make it fit properly again where it should be.
I tried that. Also tried reinstalling everything again. Could it be an issue with Antagonist//Chronometer?

Last edited by Chaos87 : 11-15-07 at 09:41 AM. Reason: Antagonist, not atagonizer
11-15-07, 09:44 AM   #26
DeTard
Premium Member
Premium Member
Certainly it's possible, though I haven't seen it for myself. You may just have to manually move them yourself. I don't remember the commands for them right now, but I'm sure you can unlock them in the Addon Preferences menu on your mini-map.

Edit: Hmm, take that back.... forgot it's not just a position thing, they are stacking on each other for you. I might have to dig on this one and see if I can get the same results.

Btw, when you say full re-install, are you talking a brand new Interface and a new WTF folder, or just new Interface folder? I know theoretically it should work with your old settings, but you may have to forego those if you are still holding onto them.

Last edited by DeTard : 11-15-07 at 09:48 AM.
11-15-07, 10:00 AM   #27
nosscire
A Murloc Raider
THANK YOU!

And thanks to mazzle for getting involved again and releasing the Core package

Couldn't get this working before, but thanks to you I can once again play WoW (once mazzle, always mazzle eh?).

Just mazzified, so i'm not 100% sur everything works yet, but as for now, it looks great
11-15-07, 10:03 AM   #28
DeTard
Premium Member
Premium Member
Works? Who cares if it works so long as it looks great!!! Wait, no. I'm supposed to be using my quiet voice here.

Originally Posted by nosscire
Just mazzified, so i'm not 100% sur everything works yet, but as for now, it looks great
11-15-07, 10:09 AM   #29
Limeyness
A Murloc Raider
Thanks for all the work De, i am 1 problem away from sorted, same issue i have had from the start, no 3d models.
11-15-07, 10:14 AM   #30
DeTard
Premium Member
Premium Member
Originally Posted by Limeyness
Thanks for all the work De, i am 1 problem away from sorted, same issue i have had from the start, no 3d models.
Do you get errors? If so, what are they (in either a chat window or Bugsack)
11-15-07, 10:15 AM   #31
Limeyness
A Murloc Raider
Bugsack:

[2007/11/15 08:13:59-129-x1]: MazzleUI-1.1\CustomLibs\ContextMenu.lua:25: attempt to call method 'assert' (a nil value)
AceAddon-2.0-46764 (Ace2):927: in function <Interface\AddOns\Ace2\AceAddon-2.0\AceAddon-2.0.lua:920>
<in C code>: ?
AceEvent-2.0-49307 (Ace2):266: in function `TriggerEvent'
AceEvent-2.0-49307 (Ace2):962: in function <Interface\AddOns\Ace2\AceEvent-2.0\AceEvent-2.0.lua:955>
11-15-07, 10:15 AM   #32
Curumtiny
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
I want to thank both Detard and Mazzle for the fixes for the Core-UI and the work you both did. I also want to thank Ganders and the other person that also made fixs earlier in the day. I love the Mazzle UI I dread not having it working when patch days come out. What can I say I love little Gnomes!!!
11-15-07, 10:25 AM   #33
Quagnome
An Aku'mai Servant
Clearing up the steps

I would just like to make sure that I am doing these steps correctly:

1-download Mazzle 1.11 into WOW directory (Thanks Mazzle)

2-Download Detard's WoW 2.3 Add-On Pack for MazzleUI into interface/addons directory (thanks DeTard), there should be no "copy and replace"

3- Download Mazzle UI 2.3 Fix *PROPER* using copy and replace (thanks fadedroses)

and it should work?

Please help
11-15-07, 10:42 AM   #34
dlb867
A Murloc Raider
Followed everything as described and works great!

The only thing is that when I select Mr. Magoo for font settings, the fonts are still set to Mazzle default. I would like to have the Magoo size if possible. My eyes are not the greatest.
11-15-07, 10:45 AM   #35
Quagnome
An Aku'mai Servant
can you detail the steps u used the get it to run correctly? please use liamens terms.
11-15-07, 10:59 AM   #36
DeTard
Premium Member
Premium Member
No, don't use the "*PROPER*" fix - there is a fix with my name on it, use that one.

http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info7835.html

Everything else seems to be ok.... one note though, I did make it so that it has a directory structure of Interface\Addons. I meant it so that you could just extract that to your WoW folder and it'd put the files where they need to be. Now, Mazzle also did the same thing, so if you did simply extract both to the WoW folder it would work but it WILL give you an overwrite prompt for the Interface folder and then the Addons folder. You can safely say yes to those (ON WINDOWS that is) and it'll extract my addon pack and it will not overwrite Mazzle's at all. If it were to overwrite anything, it would prompt you again after it had asked about Interface and then Addons.

Then extract the fix file I just linked in this post in the same way, again saying yes to overwriting - but THIS time it will indeed overwrite some files. This is the intended and desired action.
11-15-07, 11:01 AM   #37
DeTard
Premium Member
Premium Member
Limeyness - that's because you didn't use the fix file. PLEASE follow all the directions, this fix file is absolutely critical to make MazzleUI work at all.

Originally Posted by Limeyness
Bugsack:

[2007/11/15 08:13:59-129-x1]: MazzleUI-1.1\CustomLibs\ContextMenu.lua:25: attempt to call method 'assert' (a nil value)
AceAddon-2.0-46764 (Ace2):927: in function <Interface\AddOns\Ace2\AceAddon-2.0\AceAddon-2.0.lua:920>
<in C code>: ?
AceEvent-2.0-49307 (Ace2):266: in function `TriggerEvent'
AceEvent-2.0-49307 (Ace2):962: in function <Interface\AddOns\Ace2\AceEvent-2.0\AceEvent-2.0.lua:955>
11-15-07, 11:03 AM   #38
DeTard
Premium Member
Premium Member
Originally Posted by Curumtiny
I also want to thank Ganders and the other person that also made fixs earlier in the day.
Indeed, Ganders is where I got the fix for the Mazzifier and MazzleUI addons. He also provided a DUF fix too, but I had already found a 2.3-ready redist of DUF by then. Thanks Ganders!
11-15-07, 11:08 AM   #39
Cian
A Murloc Raider
Got mine to work De thanks for the hustle in getting that out. I am sure you can feel all the love from everyone who is now up and running like myself. I appreciate everyone who worked on getting us to an up and running Mazzle.
11-15-07, 11:11 AM   #40
DeTard
Premium Member
Premium Member
Well you know, if I hadn't screwed it up about a dozen and a half times it would have been out at like 11pm last night, not 6am this morning. lol

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Detard's WoW 2.3 Add-On Pack for MazzleUI