04-10-11, 04:45 PM   #21
Torhal
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
That's a known issue with WoW and certain video card drivers that they're hoping to resolve "Soon™".

Author of NPCScan and many other AddOns.
07-17-11, 06:13 PM   #22
Smog498
A Defias Bandit

Question

I have a simlar problem, heres my install path: C: > Program Files > Interface > Addons. I'm trying to run the original Atlas mod and i saved it to the Addons folder and ran the game but no red bar. Please help?
07-17-11, 06:42 PM   #23
Smog498
A Defias Bandit

Nevermind I fixed it, I had the Addons saved in "program files", when i copied them to the "world of warcraft" folder and started the game the Addons button showed up.
09-18-11, 01:33 AM   #24
Lohva
A Kobold Labourer
This seems to be a common issue. I also couldn't find the addons button on my char screen and had serious trouble getting it right.

You need to unzip the addon.zip-file in your AddOns-folder, (c:> world of warcraft > interface > addons >) or wherever your addons-folder is located.
HOWEVER, most of the .zip-files contains an EXTRA folder with the addon name. For example, bongos3. The AddOn in this zip-file lies in an extra folder named "bongos3 1.3". You need to copy all the files and folders INSIDE the "bongos3 1.3"-folder directly to the AddOns-folder. Yes i know, it will be a lot of folders and stuff in your AddOns-folder, but the thing is.. that you need to have the .toc and the .iua-files (who are the "program-files" for the addon)
in the Interface/Addons/Bongos3-folder. Not in the Interface/Addons/Bongos3 1.3/Bongos3-folder which they automatically fall into if you just unzip the addon in your addons.folder.

Hope it makes any sense.. Yeah, and if you already have installed a lot of addons in the wrong way, you need to delete them or correct them, or else the addons button will just disappear again. Happened to me.

Hope this will help

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » No AddOns Button