01-24-07, 10:38 PM   #1
ToolPunk
An Aku'mai Servant

Auctioneer Complete Not Loading

Since it seems like you have to wait in line after you Apply at the official forums used by the Auctioneer team I will post here and hope I get a response.

I put in the new Auctioneer Complete and have only one issue. Everytime I Log/Relog, I have to manualy load each individual mods in the pack. When I initialy logged into my chars the mods loaded but they no longer load on thier own.

I get a message from Bliz saying "due to technical issues it is recommended that everyone disable third party mods" followed by the mods stating that they have not been loaded.

I created a macro to one click load them but this can't be what I have to due everytime I log/relog.
01-24-07, 10:41 PM   #2
Farook
A Molten Giant

You have "Stubby" installed as well?

I guess so, as you are talking about the complete package, but I just wanna make sure....
01-24-07, 10:52 PM   #3
break19
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The addons are designed to load when you visit the auction house, so as to conserve memory usage when you don;t need them loaded.

If you wish to change this default behavior, type /auctioneer load always
this will make it load upon startup every time.
01-24-07, 10:58 PM   #4
ToolPunk
An Aku'mai Servant

Yes I have stubby.

I will try to set them to load always. I can see this being feesable for like bottomescanner but not for enchantrix and whichever mod displays the pricing info.

When I login if I mouse over something I get a box with a name of the item in and what it is used forand that is it. It is kinda odd but I will try and set them to load always, thanks for the quick response.
01-24-07, 11:28 PM   #5
ToolPunk
An Aku'mai Servant

Ok, set them to load always. This should work thanks again.

I checked the commands at the Auc site but I did see the different load commands. What is the load command to switch from load always to have it just load at the Auction House.
01-24-07, 11:50 PM   #6
Sentra
A Kobold Labourer
Having trouble with Auctioneer

I seem to be having a problem with some addons being incompatible. Stubby being one of them and EnhTooltip being the other. Any ideas on what wrong, since others seem to be using it?
01-25-07, 01:31 AM   #7
ToolPunk
An Aku'mai Servant

Originally Posted by Sentra
I seem to be having a problem with some addons being incompatible. Stubby being one of them and EnhTooltip being the other. Any ideas on what wrong, since others seem to be using it?
First of all follow the link HERE and make sure you are using the latest versions of the mods. To be safe delete them out of your addons folder and redowload them.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Auctioneer/Enchantrix/Gatherer » Auctioneer Complete Not Loading