06-12-09, 12:06 PM   #1
ebato723
A Kobold Labourer
kgpanels help?

so here's my problem:

I downloaded Desecration UI for death knights and modified it a little bit. Everything worked fine for a number of days, but now every time i close the game and open it again, all of the textures on my kg panels seem to be gone, with only the background color for the panels remaining. If i replace the KG panels folders in my addons directory with new ones, everything seems to work just fine. It's just annoying to have to replace 2 folders every time I want to play the game.

Sorry for the long post, any ideas?
06-12-09, 01:03 PM   #2
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Sounds like something is overwriting your folder so its losing the art. The additional colors would remain since they are available as part of the default addon. The art is a personal addition from the compilation author. Are you using an addon updater? If so you might want to set it to ignore your kgpanels folder if possible or it will continually overwrite with new folders and wipe out the art every time. If your not the other option you can exercise is to relocate the art outside of the kgpanels folder but that will require you to tell kgpanels in its config screens where the art has been moved to.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor

Last edited by MidgetMage55 : 06-12-09 at 01:08 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » kgpanels help?