02-11-10, 07:04 PM   #1
marioinfinity
A Black Drake

Combatlog for Healers?

Ello, I uhm, didnt have anywhere else i could ask this really. The lack of being apart of multiple wow communities im kinda stuck begging for help here lol.. so hopefully i dont make too many people wonder why i posted this here..

Anyway, I've been raiding a fair bit of ICC10/25 and I've been trying to critique our healers and its hard when recount goes away so fast. I tried playing with Combatlog and parsers for that but a few of the raids this week its not showing hps etc..

So I'm curious, if theirs a way in Recount, or even Skada (never used it just know people who do) or some other addon that would let me export the HPS break downs for raids. As a healer who has the role down to a perfect science almost, I'm starting to get easily peturbed with our other healers when they can't perform so we can progress easier in our raids. And i really want to start being able to post stuff on our forums for these things; so they can improve and stop slacking off imo. (Ten Man the other nite I had 6khps vs 2khps so.. yea lol).

Just curious if I'm missing something or anyone out their could give me some pointers. Thanks
02-11-10, 10:09 PM   #2
Chmee
A Molten Giant
Take a look at World of Logs (it's a website).
02-12-10, 10:28 AM   #3
Marthisdil
An Onyxian Warder
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
At the start of the raid, type in /combatlog and hit enter. This will tell WoW to save your combat log events to the WoWCombatLog.txt (or whatever it's named) in the WoW\Logs folder.

Then, I suggest signing up for a free account on www.worldoflogs.com and upload your log, and it'll show ya all sorts of fun info.

Marth

02-13-10, 12:37 AM   #4
marioinfinity
A Black Drake

thanks; seems to work better than the one's i tried.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » General » nUI: Community Chat » Combatlog for Healers?