05-31-16, 10:04 AM   #1
Eastoff
A Defias Bandit
Chatframe request

Greetings, I would like to ask you guys if it's possible to change DEFAULT_CHATFRAME to another one Tab / Chatframe ( not General/Combat Log) in Addon Deathnote http://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/deathnote and how it would look. Really I appreciate it if you could help me.

Regards, Eastoff.
05-31-16, 11:41 PM   #2
VincentSDSH
Non-Canadian Luzer!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Not quite sure what you're looking for... Do you want to write to a specific chat window? They range ChatFrame1...ChatFrame10. Or do you want to actually force-change which chat window is displayed?
06-01-16, 12:31 PM   #3
Eastoff
A Defias Bandit
Exactly, Because it's written in Default chatframe (general), I would like to see it in another one for example custom "test" tab, How would it look like please? and optionally where in files. I really appreciate your help. Thank you again.
06-01-16, 01:42 PM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
If the Lua file uses DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME, change it to whichever you would like instead.

Originally Posted by VincentSDSH View Post
They range ChatFrame1...ChatFrame10.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Chatframe request