01-11-06, 01:57 AM   #1
Falkonn00
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
DUF request times 2

DUF is great for the total control over frames.

I think it is lacking one feature that would make it perfect!

1st request (most important to me)
The ability to Attach Unit/party/target etc frames to parts of the UI, be it DAB, UIParent, DART, etc. I know this ability is used with DAB and DART so would you please incorporate it with DUF? Ty much.

2nd request (not as important, but just a bit of fluff)
Under XP text variables, add a variable that shows your current level + one. This is so I can put text on the xp bar saying "####xp to lvl (current lvl+1)"

Thank you Lozareth and kudos to you for spending your time to develop and constantly update this set of mods... AWESOME job!

edit - yeah, i don't want to Attack DUF frames... lol

Last edited by Falkonn00 : 01-13-06 at 02:11 PM.
01-12-06, 05:16 AM   #2
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Falkonn00
The ability to Attack Unit/party/target etc frames to parts of the UI, be it DAB, UIParent, DART, etc. I know this ability is used with DAB and DART so would you please incorporate it with DUF?
You will never get the ability to attack my unit frames!!!11

Oh, you probably meant attach, not attack. And I agree. A field to put in an arbitrary frame anchor would indeed be useful, especially when you're coupling DUF with a specific DART setup. Right now we have to either hard code things, which is obviously very brittle, or make sure the elements use the same relative anchors, which can be a bit convoluted.

Last edited by Mazzlefizz : 01-12-06 at 05:20 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » DUF request times 2