11-29-13, 04:09 PM   #3121
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Ruvengaard View Post
Hi Guys,

I found that really helpfull macro :

/run for k,v in pairs({Gallion=32098, Sha=32099, Nalak=32518, Oondasta=32519, Astres=33117, Ordos=33118}) do print(format("%s : %s", k, IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(v) and "\124cff00ff00Done\124r" or "\124cffff0000Not Done\124r")) end

to list all world bosses you've done the current week. Would be nice to have it printed somewhere in the information popups at the bottom, like in the calendar popup.

I'll try to wrap up something. It'll be the occasion to learn LUA. If you have any tips or advices they're welcome.

Take care,
Ruven.
Ahh. Last I looked into this (quite some time ago, now) it was still broken on Blizzard's end. If they've indeed fixed it, it would be a welcome addition. Function of interest is Clock_OnEnter, line 3248 of nibRealUI\Modules\InfoLine.lua

11-29-13, 04:29 PM   #3122
Anj
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Arquebus (my Dwarf Survival Hunter), thanks you for the update.

EDIT: I've also replaced MSBT with xCT+ which is configured to only show crits.

11-29-13, 04:51 PM   #3123
nelothi
An Aku'mai Servant
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
Ahh.
/realui > Appearance > Fonts tab > Advanced Settings

In there, you can change the fonts to non-pixel fonts and adjust their sizes to your liking.
thanks, looks much better.

as a side note

have you ever gotten around to adding totem timers into the auras function?

11-30-13, 05:52 AM   #3124
Ruvengaard
A Cyclonian
Hi again,

Here is what it looks llike :

Attached are the files I modified :
  • Modules/InfoLine.lua : code change to retrieve quests information.
  • Locale/deDE.lua : Strings for German Language.
  • Locale/enUS.lua : Strings for english Language.
  • Locale/frFR.lua : Strings for french Language.
  • Locale/itIT.lua : Strings for Italian Language.
  • Locale/koKR.lua : Strings for Korean Language.

I didn't find any problems, but I'm a noob at Lua/WOW programming so I might have overlooked something.

Improvements I'll be working on :
  • Add bosses in configuration
  • Activate/de-Activate through configuration
  • Any suggestion you might have
Hope it helps.

Take care,
Ruven.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	RealUIWorldBossInfo.png
Views:	811
Size:	32.0 KB
ID:	7954  
Attached Files
File Type: zip WolrdBossInfo.zip (47.5 KB, 232 views)

11-30-13, 08:46 AM   #3125
Cleavagee
A Kobold Labourer

Awesome addition, been a member for a long time, finally decided to stop leaching.

11-30-13, 11:27 AM   #3126
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Ruvengaard View Post
Hi again,

Here is what it looks llike :

Thanks, nicely done Uploaded changes to GitHub (link). Only bug I found was the L[] was wrapped around the "v" and not the "k" in the World Boss table loop.

11-30-13, 02:33 PM   #3127
JifDaKiwi
A Defias Bandit
I've had a trawl through this enormous thread, and although this has probably already been asked I can't find it, so apologies in advance if this is a repeat question...

How can I make Skada not toggle hide so that it stays on screen permanently? I've had a play with Skada's options but hide / unhide options don't seem to do anything, and I'm constantly clicking the toggle icon on the infobar every time I join a new group.

Thanks!

Last edited by JifDaKiwi : 11-30-13 at 04:10 PM. Reason: Better English

11-30-13, 05:48 PM   #3128
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by JifDaKiwi View Post
I've had a trawl through this enormous thread, and although this has probably already been asked I can't find it, so apologies in advance if this is a repeat question...

How can I make Skada not toggle hide so that it stays on screen permanently? I've had a play with Skada's options but hide / unhide options don't seem to do anything, and I'm constantly clicking the toggle icon on the infobar every time I join a new group.

Thanks!
Does unticking "Hide while solo" under General options work at all?

12-01-13, 01:03 AM   #3129
JifDaKiwi
A Defias Bandit
Does unticking "Hide while solo" under General options work at all?
Well that's embarrassing :-) Thanks for getting back to me Nib - loving RealUI!

12-02-13, 02:50 AM   #3130
lodegren
A Kobold Labourer
Thrill of the Hunt

Hey i love your Ui but can you say my why Thrill of the Hunt dont track ? I see it is on Auras but i see cant see it then it activ.

Sry for the bad english.

MFG
Lodegren

12-02-13, 08:46 AM   #3131
Velarayne
An Aku'mai Servant

This is totally a long shot, but I'm in love with the way you have Grid2 set up. I tried pulling Grid2 from the RealUI folder, but none of the settings transferred over.

Would it be possible to use your Grid2 configuration for my UI? I'm so sick of looking at Stuf Raid Frames and the way Grid2 looks on your UI would fit in PERFECTLY with my unit frames. :3

Thanks in advance. :>

12-02-13, 11:31 AM   #3132
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by lodegren View Post
Hey i love your Ui but can you say my why Thrill of the Hunt dont track ? I see it is on Auras but i see cant see it then it activ.
Hmm. Spell ID appears to be correct in my files. Try changing the Spell Name / ID field in the Auras configuration panel from 34720 to Thrill of the Hunt

Originally Posted by Velarayne View Post
This is totally a long shot, but I'm in love with the way you have Grid2 set up. I tried pulling Grid2 from the RealUI folder, but none of the settings transferred over.

Would it be possible to use your Grid2 configuration for my UI? I'm so sick of looking at Stuf Raid Frames and the way Grid2 looks on your UI would fit in PERFECTLY with my unit frames. :3

Thanks in advance. :>
Might be tough. You'd have to create a SavedVariable file from the data found in nibRealUI\Core\AddonData\Grid2.lua (can do this by removing the first 3 lines and the last 1 line of that file), and even then there's some effects that RealUI handles that Grid2 can't (such as reverse health bars and frame transparency). These effects could be replicated if you made your own addon/code out of the code found in nibRealUI\Skins\Grid2.lua (a simple hooksecurefunc and a Skin function)

Last edited by Nibelheim : 12-02-13 at 11:35 AM.

12-02-13, 01:32 PM   #3133
Velarayne
An Aku'mai Servant

Might be tough. You'd have to create a SavedVariable file from the data found in nibRealUI\Core\AddonData\Grid2.lua (can do this by removing the first 3 lines and the last 1 line of that file), and even then there's some effects that RealUI handles that Grid2 can't (such as reverse health bars and frame transparency). These effects could be replicated if you made your own addon/code out of the code found in nibRealUI\Skins\Grid2.lua (a simple hooksecurefunc and a Skin function)
Thank you for the help! :>

Hmm, that does seem a bit complicated. The reverse health bars and transparency are what appealed to me the most, since my unit frames have a similar style.

How exactly would I go about making an addon/code for the hooksecurefunc and skin function? My lua knowledge is a bit limited, so I'm not really sure where to start. :<

As for the SavedVariable file, I would just remove the lines you mentioned, and save it as Grid2.lua in my SavedVariables folder?

12-02-13, 01:52 PM   #3134
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

How exactly would I go about making an addon/code for the hooksecurefunc and skin function? My lua knowledge is a bit limited, so I'm not really sure where to start. :<
Try this (File > Download). It's completely dry-coded, though, so may be buggy

As for the SavedVariable file, I would just remove the lines you mentioned, and save it as Grid2.lua in my SavedVariables folder?
Yep.

12-02-13, 02:02 PM   #3135
Velarayne
An Aku'mai Servant

Hmm, for some reason I can't get this to work. :<

- I created the SavedVariables file in my Account -> Account Name -> SavedVariables folder and removed the first three lines and very last line.
- I copied all of the Grid2 addon folders from the RealUI download.
- I downloaded the G2Skinner you just linked for me.

I have a feeling I must have missed a step somehow, because when I log in, Grid2 is showing up completely with default settings as if nothing has been changed. :<

12-02-13, 02:03 PM   #3136
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

I have a feeling I must have missed a step somehow, because when I log in, Grid2 is showing up completely with default settings as if nothing has been changed. :<
Have to set it's profile to RealUI.

12-02-13, 02:12 PM   #3137
Velarayne
An Aku'mai Servant

Have to set it's profile to RealUI.
...Haha oh wow, I feel so stupid. I logged in and saw it show up as default and just assumed I'd done something wrong.

Thank you so much for taking the time to help me!

I do have one more issue though. The frames are showing up as black, as opposed to being transparent like they are in this screenshot. Any chance you could tell me how to change that? :>

12-02-13, 02:14 PM   #3138
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

...Haha oh wow, I feel so stupid. I logged in and saw it show up as default and just assumed I'd done something wrong.

Thank you so much for taking the time to help me!

I do have one more issue though. The frames are showing up as black, as opposed to being transparent like they are in this screenshot. Any chance you could tell me how to change that? :>
Woops. Change the Alpha at the top of G2Skinner.lua to 0

12-02-13, 02:21 PM   #3139
Velarayne
An Aku'mai Servant

Woops. Change the Alpha at the top of G2Skinner.lua to 0
Thank you so, so much! Everything is working perfectly now. Thank you so much for your help! :>

12-02-13, 03:18 PM   #3140
Velarayne
An Aku'mai Servant

I'm so sorry; I have one last question for you, but it's about Skada.

In the RealUI preview video, the text on Skada has what appears to be a 1-pixel border around it. I'm trying to get mine to look the same way, but when I set the font flags to Outlined Monochrome, the border comes out super thick looking:

I glanced through the RealUI AddonData for Skada and couldn't find anything that would change the font border to look thin like yours.

Again, I'm so sorry to keep bothering you, but I can't seem to figure it out.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI