06-03-07, 07:23 AM   #1
Hardhead
A Murloc Raider
Trinity Bars Hide during out of combat OR button press

Just recently coming back to WoW. With Discord Bars gone, I decided to give Trinity a try. It has pretty much everything I want, with one exception. I like a super-clean interface. With DAB, I used to run with my bars invisible unless I entered combat or was holding down the Alt key.

With Trinity, it seems I can do one or the other, though I don't completely understand the header system. Can someone help me out with this?
06-03-07, 07:27 AM   #2
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
there's ported Discord Action Bar's on curse-gaming.com.

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7
06-03-07, 07:34 AM   #3
Hardhead
A Murloc Raider
Can you link me? I can't find it doing searches for "Discord." I'd appreciate it.

Also, my original question still stands if anyone with Trinity can help. I like Trinity just fine; the functionality I mentioned in my first post is the only thing I don't have that I really want.

Last edited by Hardhead : 06-03-07 at 07:37 AM.
06-03-07, 07:44 AM   #4
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Here ya go.

If the Discord Library doesn't come with that, download it from here (also has ported DART, DFM, DUF, and TG).

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7
06-03-07, 03:27 PM   #5
Hardhead
A Murloc Raider
Thanks. I'm kind of shying away from DAB since it's not "really" supported still. Are there any major problems with the port?

Also, if anyone has any suggestions as to what I could use besides Trinity to get what I'm looking for, I'm all ears.
06-03-07, 05:02 PM   #6
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
infinibar on wowace
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Trinity Bars Hide during out of combat OR button press