07-14-09, 03:31 AM   #1
raven1970
A Defias Bandit
customise UI

hey there people

need a bit of help i want to change my entire UI but im a bit stuck i downloaded move anything but it dont work when i go to the add-ons part of the game every other add-on i use is there but not move anything i did try fluid frames but did not understand how to use it is there a simple one i could use that will let me customize everything

thnx in advance
07-16-09, 09:11 PM   #2
Deathmastuda
A Fallenroot Satyr
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations

Well it's hard to say what your problem maybe with-out knowing what addons u use and whether or not u installed the latest version.
I do know that many people use a addon similar to addon control panel which saves a profiled list of addons to load at start up and on demand. If your using one of these kinds of addons make sure the newly installed addon is in the currently loaded profile,If not your new addon will not be loaded until other wise. Also, make sure to read all descriptive info on the addon to make sure u know how to use it. Quite a few of the most powerful addons have no User interface (GUI) and must be used with command line.
For instance. to use Kong's UI hider u must associate the addon with the panel by hovering over with the mouse pointer then entering "/Kong hide". Your addon might be of the same. Good luck, and happy modding.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » customise UI