10-16-12, 12:30 AM   #21
Treakon
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Gethe View Post

try /icehud (lowercase) Once you get to the options, check Profiles and make sure it is either RealUI or RealUI-HR
I have set the profiles for RealUI and RealUI-HR, but they still seems to be missing?
If i check the configuration, they seems to be there, just not showing when unchecked.
I realy need them for tracking dots on my ballance druid.

BTW, thx for a realy good work on this UI, don't know what to do without it

10-16-12, 12:36 AM   #22
verrda
A Defias Bandit
I have been havign an issue trying to use Elder Charms of Good Fortune

been in two LFR and two Normal mode Raids and once a boss goes down the window should be popping up if I want to sue an elder charm.

Thing is, it isn't

Has anyone else had this issue and know how to fix it?

10-16-12, 01:20 AM   #23
Jasmer
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I started a rogue and noticed there isn't a slice and dice tracker in Raven or the hud. I vaguely remember Nib releasing a slice and dice module for NibIceHud, but I cannot seem to locate it.

Also, still looking for an answer regarding changing the class colors. Currently I can only get them changed for /say, but in chat, nameplates, tooltips, and various other UI elements they still seem to be default colors. I was hoping to change them all to Haleth's class colors to match Aurora.

10-16-12, 10:21 AM   #24
MarcusQuinn
A Murloc Raider
To be honest I barely have the time for RealUI between in game stuff (raids, dailies, etc.) and irl stuff (work). Though when things start to calm down ill consider picking up some of nib's more popular addons, most likely starting with those that are included in RealUI

Cool! Did you notice whether your Chi was displaying properly?

try /icehud (lowercase) Once you get to the options, check Profiles and make sure it is either RealUI or RealUI-HR

When I type /icehud and hit enter, nothing happens. It doesn't even clear /icehud from the screen. It's like it gets stuck. And if I try to use the GUI button to get to nibIceHUD's config, it doesn't do anything.

10-16-12, 01:14 PM   #25
MarcusQuinn
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by MarcusQuinn View Post
When I type /icehud and hit enter, nothing happens. It doesn't even clear /icehud from the screen. It's like it gets stuck. And if I try to use the GUI button to get to nibIceHUD's config, it doesn't do anything.
Problem solved with a total reinstall of RealUI

10-16-12, 03:08 PM   #26
Anj
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by Jasmer View Post
I started a rogue and noticed there isn't a slice and dice tracker in Raven or the hud. I vaguely remember Nib releasing a slice and dice module for NibIceHud, but I cannot seem to locate it.
I remember Nib putting it as alpha in the Other Files section. I looked the files list and 7.1r12 is the oldest version. Probably it's in there?

10-16-12, 03:44 PM   #27
Baddieqt
A Defias Bandit

Is the achievment frame bugged? Or is it supposed to be like that?

For example, I've done 749pet battles, but on the 1000 pet battles achievment it says 0/1000.

Or is it any addon 'blocking' this to go thru?

10-16-12, 04:07 PM   #28
ravx25
A Murloc Raider
I did a Sha of Anger raid today and the Bonus Roll wndow was 90% off the top of the screen. It didn't do this on my LFR earlier in the day. Does this have something to do with changing grid to 40 man to compensate for it now showing correctly on Sha raids and maybe not changing it back? Why would it be in one place on the LFR and another on Sha? Is there a way I can make that window show so I can move it?

Last edited by ravx25 : 10-16-12 at 09:43 PM.

10-16-12, 04:31 PM   #29
Emophia
A Murloc Raider
Love the UI but I think you should make a bigger pet frame for pet classes.

I normally set my pet as my focus to bypass but sometimes you need to have others as your focus.

Thanks for the awesome UI regardless though!

10-16-12, 06:01 PM   #30
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
try /icehud (lowercase)
FYI, slash commands are not case-sensitive, so /icehud and /ICEHUD and /IceHUD and /iCeHuD all look exactly the same to WoW. If the command accepts parameters (eg. /icehud profile Something) the parameters may be case-sensitive, depending on the addon, but the slash command itself is handled by WoW and is never case-sensitive.

10-17-12, 12:23 AM   #31
Gethe
RealUI Developer

Premium Member
Featured
Originally Posted by Jasmer View Post

Also, still looking for an answer regarding changing the class colors. Currently I can only get them changed for /say, but in chat, nameplates, tooltips, and various other UI elements they still seem to be default colors. I was hoping to change them all to Haleth's class colors to match Aurora.
There is indeed a Slice and Dice bar, you can go to World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\nibIceHUD\modules to verify this. Open the icehud options and
1. check the modules settings list for "SliceAndDice"
2. check your profiles for RealUI of RealUI-HR and make sure one of those is enabled
3. if the bar still doesn't show select the SliceAndDice category and pm me a screenshot

RealUI does not support custom class colors at the moment. Ill look into it.

Originally Posted by verrda View Post
I have been havign an issue trying to use Elder Charms of Good Fortune

been in two LFR and two Normal mode Raids and once a boss goes down the window should be popping up if I want to sue an elder charm.

Thing is, it isn't

Has anyone else had this issue and know how to fix it?
Do you have any Elder Charms to use? RealUI does not effect this system, so it is either an outside addon (read: not included in RealUI) or you just don't have any

Originally Posted by Treakon View Post
I have set the profiles for RealUI and RealUI-HR, but they still seems to be missing?
If i check the configuration, they seems to be there, just not showing when unchecked.
I realy need them for tracking dots on my ballance druid.

BTW, thx for a realy good work on this UI, don't know what to do without it
go into the config and make sure the bar is checked for your spec. if the issue persists, see the reply to Jasmer subbing in the appropriate bar name.

Originally Posted by MarcusQuinn View Post
Check the Blizz UI options (esc -> interface) look for nibIceHUD in the addon list you can open options from there. if its not listed, make sure you have the addon enabled

Originally Posted by Emophia View Post
Love the UI but I think you should make a bigger pet frame for pet classes.

I normally set my pet as my focus to bypass but sometimes you need to have others as your focus.

Thanks for the awesome UI regardless though!
please see this reply

Originally Posted by ravx25 View Post
I did a Sha of Anger raid today and the Bonus Roll wndow was 90% off the top of the screen. It didn't do this on my LFR earlier in the day. Does this have something to do with changing grid to 40 man to compensate for it now showing correctly on Sha raids and maybe not changing it back? Why would it be in one place on the LFR and another on Sha? Is there a way I can make that window show so I can move it?
I have not seen this at all, and grid would not be the cause. did you change anything else or have any other addons that modify loot?

Originally Posted by Baddieqt View Post
Is the achievment frame bugged? Or is it supposed to be like that?

For example, I've done 749pet battles, but on the 1000 pet battles achievment it says 0/1000.

Or is it any addon 'blocking' this to go thru?
You can try disabling Aurora. if it still is not displaying properly, this is most likely an outside addon conflicting with something or a bug in blizz's code.

10-17-12, 09:36 AM   #32
tanakasai
A Defias Bandit
RealUI Random error spam

I keep getting random errors, usually to do with the OUF, if you need more details I can post them once it happens again, like today I would enter combat and get a error saying there was a error with the combat fader or something like that. Is this happening to anyone else? I'll try a clean install and post back with results. Errors usually happen more often in raids.

10-17-12, 10:17 AM   #33
cdnDare
A Murloc Raider
Is there any way to show all debuffs on your target, not just curable ones? Buffs on your focus target rather than debuffs? A consolidated buff at the top right like Blizzard's default UI that shows all of the 60 minute buffs together?

Sorry for all the questions, thank you for the wonderful UI

10-17-12, 01:59 PM   #34
Warzdak
A Murloc Raider
Hey all, I'm needing a 4th bar, and for the life of me can't find out how to add a bar. I've looked for Bartender but it isn't listed anywhere. I have no macro's set up yet and won't until I'm comfortable with everything again so in the mean time a 4th bar would be nice to have but it isn't something I really need, it would just make things a tad easier for all my keybindings.

Also, has anyone had an issue where you go afk and can't get out of afk mode no matter what you do?

10-17-12, 03:42 PM   #35
joypunk
A Scalebane Royal Guard
Aura Watch -> Paladin -> Group 2

This no longer correctly detects Seal presence, now that they're a "stance" rather than a "buff". I have just disabled it for now... not sure if it can be changed to correctly detect the new format.

10-17-12, 03:49 PM   #36
joypunk
A Scalebane Royal Guard
Would it be possible to make an option to have the Group Loot close X number of seconds after the last person rolls?

Love that Group Loot window! Just tired of closing it constantly.

Thanks!

10-17-12, 03:58 PM   #37
Ordrosh
A Theradrim Guardian
Originally Posted by Warzdak View Post
Hey all, I'm needing a 4th bar, and for the life of me can't find out how to add a bar. I've looked for Bartender but it isn't listed anywhere. I have no macro's set up yet and won't until I'm comfortable with everything again so in the mean time a 4th bar would be nice to have but it isn't something I really need, it would just make things a tad easier for all my keybindings.

Also, has anyone had an issue where you go afk and can't get out of afk mode no matter what you do?
open bartender options with /bar
select a bar that isnt shown and set it up as you like it

10-17-12, 04:16 PM   #38
joypunk
A Scalebane Royal Guard
Originally Posted by Warzdak View Post
I've had the Guild Info Line display at the bottom show me as AFK when I'm not, but that's about it in regards to that.

However, I'm pretty sure I know the reason for that. I use the WoW Mobile Armory to sign into guild chat and I don't "exit" the application when I'm done, so it keeps me logged in so I can get whispers and such. The game views me as being online via Remote Chat and AFK... and then when I do actually log on, it can't decide whether I'm really online or on Remote Chat.

10-17-12, 09:58 PM   #39
Anj
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

For the quest titles and mail text, how can I set them back to the default font morpheus.ttf?

Thanks.

10-18-12, 10:30 AM   #40
Warzdak
A Murloc Raider
Thanks Joy and Ord.

I should have remembered that about bartender...

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI