06-27-07, 02:16 AM   #1
Hiroko1
A Kobold Labourer
3 questions

First off, I'd like to say this is by far thee best UI compilation i've seen. Though, it does take some time to set up everything the way you want it... It's totally worth it. Ok, so here are my questions. I hope someone can help me answer them, i'd greatly appreciate it.

1. The fubar dock at the top of my screen, how do I make that stay shown permanently? (it's on autohide, until i scroll my mouse over it)

2. How do i set it up so that when I am in a raid I see raid frames? Does MazzleUI have one built in? I did see the option when i first configred it and I selected that I raid often, and want the raid stuff.

3. Finally, when I am in raid how / what is the option so I can keep the mazzle 3D characters to stay shown?

Thanks again for checking out my questions, hope you can answer them. ^.^
06-27-07, 05:50 AM   #2
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Hiroko1
1. The fubar dock at the top of my screen, how do I make that stay shown permanently? (it's on autohide, until i scroll my mouse over it)
Hover over the FuBar panel and on any empty space on the panel right click. This will bring up the FuBar menu allowing you to uncheck the AutoHide feature

2. How do i set it up so that when I am in a raid I see raid frames? Does MazzleUI have one built in? I did see the option when i first configred it and I selected that I raid often, and want the raid stuff.
"Out of the Box" MazzleUI has preconfigured RaidFrames. Currently with the RaidFrames MazzleUI uses (sRaidFrames) there is no "mockup" mode. To tweak join your favorite BG and then tweak. However Mazz has set up the raid frames for each raid type (10, 20, 40, not sure about 25 man raids though)

Last edited by Zyonin : 06-27-07 at 05:52 AM.
06-27-07, 09:45 AM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
For any further assistance, it is best to post MazzleUI questions in the correct forum.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » 3 questions