02-13-07, 02:05 PM   #1
Bouvi
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Bouvi's UIs/Addon Pack

Post issues on my UIs or Addon Pack here.

Note: For the addon pack I may refer you to the addon page if I cannot answer your question.
02-13-07, 05:20 PM   #2
Rawlio
A Kobold Labourer
Most of your addons are listed today as out of date, and when I log into the game, everything is an utter mess.

I have deleted my WTF and addons folder completely, this has only happened since 2.0.7.
02-13-07, 05:49 PM   #3
IceD
A Cyclonian
Love the UI, but as Rawlio has stated, almost everything is out of date. I updated everything of course via WoWAceUpdater but there are still a LOT of outdated addons.

Problems include
- Smartbuff not casting Frost Armor (at one point I was casting Frost Armor when I triggered my mouse's scroll wheel)
- Conjured Food + Water locked into a bag; everytime I move it it gets shifted back into the assigned bag, which I have no idea how to undo **** FIXED; had to do with cryolysis
- In the screenie, buffs and debuffs of anyone I select appear next to my name **** FIXED; metahud
- Is the quest manager switchable to another add-on or am I confined to the included one?
- Any way to reposition the character/enemy icons, as well as party member icons? Can't get used to it, which was the reason I forgoed using MazzleUI (all that info scattered everywhere was just too much to handle; not saying it's scattered here, it's *way* better than Mazzle, but just that I can't get used to it)
- Minimap sometimes does not show or is misplaced
- Can't use my talent points probably because of Planner; very annoying.. **** FIXED.. had to disable Planner

I've deleted and replaced WTF folders and add-on packs numerous times everytime a problem occurs, but just somehow there seems to always be something right around the corner... I'll definitely still be using this UI. Thanks~
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_021307_153804.jpg
Views:	1822
Size:	64.0 KB
ID:	1056  

Last edited by IceD : 02-14-07 at 12:24 AM.
02-14-07, 07:51 AM   #4
Bouvi
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by Rawlio
Most of your addons are listed today as out of date, and when I log into the game, everything is an utter mess.

I have deleted my WTF and addons folder completely, this has only happened since 2.0.7.
Did you download just the addon pack or are you also using one of the interfaces. Alot will be outdated until the authors release new versions. Just check the Load out of date addons.

Last edited by Bouvi : 02-19-07 at 07:21 AM.
02-14-07, 07:58 AM   #5
Bouvi
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by IceD
Love the UI, but as Rawlio has stated, almost everything is out of date. I updated everything of course via WoWAceUpdater but there are still a LOT of outdated addons.

Problems include
- Smartbuff not casting Frost Armor (at one point I was casting Frost Armor when I triggered my mouse's scroll wheel)
- Is the quest manager switchable to another add-on or am I confined to the included one?
- Any way to reposition the character/enemy icons, as well as party member icons? Can't get used to it, which was the reason I forgoed using MazzleUI (all that info scattered everywhere was just too much to handle; not saying it's scattered here, it's *way* better than Mazzle, but just that I can't get used to it)
- Minimap sometimes does not show or is misplaced
For smartbuff have you check the options in it and make sure Frost Armor is turned on?

I use QuestFu but you can disable that and use whatever you want. There are no locks in place.

You can use X-Perl to move any of the unit frames. Should be a white button over the minimap to open it up.

On the Minimap I am not sure. Never had it disappear. Maybe reset the SimpleMinimap preferences. Right click on Minimap to see if they come up if not check the site at http://ui.worldofwar.net/ui.php?id=2598

On the Planner if you learn to use it, it will be invaluable. You use it to plan your talent points then hold down Control-Left click to set the talent when you get it. Check it out at http://www.wowinterface.com/download...fo.php?id=6503

02-14-07, 02:24 PM   #6
IceD
A Cyclonian
Thanks for the reply. Just one more question (for the time being..), how do you clear the /tloc points/command?
02-14-07, 02:32 PM   #7
Bouvi
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Thanks for the reply. Just one more question (for the time being..), how do you clear the /tloc points/command?
Not sure what you are referring to can you pop up a screenshot or be more specific. Do you mean the coords in the map, minimap, etc?

02-14-07, 07:44 PM   #8
IceD
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by Bouvi
Not sure what you are referring to can you pop up a screenshot or be more specific. Do you mean the coords in the map, minimap, etc?
When you type /tloc (coord) (coord), e.g /tloc 54 53 a symbol on the minimap and map shows up on the coord. Perhaps something you weren't aware of? :P
02-15-07, 06:51 AM   #9
Bouvi
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

When you type /tloc (coord) (coord), e.g /tloc 54 53 a symbol on the minimap and map shows up on the coord. Perhaps something you weren't aware of? :P

Yep your right I did not know. I use /way 45,55 (I think it is /way lol, I am at work and cannot check) and get the arrow from Cartographer. I can then right click the arrow and have a menu to make it go away and I can move the arrow where I want it.

Last edited by Bouvi : 02-19-07 at 07:22 AM.
02-15-07, 03:00 PM   #10
IceD
A Cyclonian
Woo ran into another problem with the actionbars. The first screenie is my main bar; the second my alt/scrollwheel up/down bar. Might've guessed it already; the right actionbars = my alt bar (guessing it's the 2nd bar, since main = 1, alt = 2) and any movement of the buttons of either bar will affect the corresponding button+bar. A fix? Thanks for all the help ^^
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_021507_124624.jpg
Views:	750
Size:	71.6 KB
ID:	1066  Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_021507_124629.jpg
Views:	648
Size:	72.3 KB
ID:	1067  
02-15-07, 03:04 PM   #11
Bouvi
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Not sure what the problem is. Try Bongos support here: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...fo.php?id=4744

02-18-07, 12:26 PM   #12
finn3n
A Defias Bandit
Question Need help with Bouvi's Warrior UI

hi im new to UI's
this UI was cool but i dont know what hot-key goes to the right action bar... plz help me out
02-18-07, 12:48 PM   #13
Bouvi
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

You assign the action keys with Bongos. Check out Bongos here on wowinterface.com for more information on using that addon.

02-18-07, 01:00 PM   #14
finn3n
A Defias Bandit
I hope it works. cuz now i got only one action bar there i got hot-keys to....
02-18-07, 01:19 PM   #15
Slayeer
A Fallenroot Satyr

hello Bouvi,

i have this mod from you: http://ui.worldofwar.net/ui.php?id=2913 . it seems to be broken or something, i cant get it to work. WoW says that Discord Action Bars, Discord Art, Discord Unit Frames and Discord Frame Modifier are not working(so there not outdated)

is there a way to fix this problem, or just the whole ui working, but i just need to download it somewhere else? and please explain the way how to fix the problem, if needed to, in baby steps.

thanks in advance, and good luck with your further mods.
02-18-07, 01:51 PM   #16
Bouvi
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Slayeer: The discord stuff does not work anymore.

finn3n: With Bongos you can add more bars, etc. It is included in the addon pack. Just check the directions.

02-18-07, 05:02 PM   #17
finn3n
A Defias Bandit
okok im going to try that

btw thx 4 the help
02-19-07, 02:00 AM   #18
Slayeer
A Fallenroot Satyr

tooo bad, i really loved that mod got any good suggestions for a warrior then?
02-19-07, 07:24 AM   #19
Bouvi
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by Slayeer
tooo bad, i really loved that mod got any good suggestions for a warrior then?
I just took my mage UI - http://bouvi.wowinterface.com and changed the buttons using Bongos to make a warrior one. Make sure to get the addon pack if you use it.
02-19-07, 12:35 PM   #20
Slayeer
A Fallenroot Satyr

Originally Posted by Bouvi
I just took my mage UI - http://bouvi.wowinterface.com and changed the buttons using Bongos to make a warrior one. Make sure to get the addon pack if you use it.
thanks for this great tip xD. i need a tip somtimes to come up with nice thing. im acctualy working on the UI now.

if you got time, can you help me a bit to configure the mage UI to a lower resolution.

thanks anyway, slayeer

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Bouvi's UIs/Addon Pack