06-22-13, 07:58 AM   #2101
Steik
A Defias Bandit
Is there a way to show the hp of my mouseover target? I mean, sure, I can see the health bar on the tooltip window but some numeric values would be awesome.

06-22-13, 08:02 AM   #2102
high55555
A Fallenroot Satyr
A little request, can you move the loot win message a little bit above the current position? Because it is in the middle of the raid frame. Thanks.

Regards

06-22-13, 10:41 AM   #2103
epedemix
A Murloc Raider
Out of curiosity, have you ever tried flipping the orientation of the target frame to match the way your new symbol looks?

06-22-13, 10:58 AM   #2104
Fooki
A Defias Bandit
How do I get to the settings that allow me to edit the unit frames please?

Thanks
Fooks

06-22-13, 12:14 PM   #2105
Mcaffee
A Fallenroot Satyr

2 Error messages today in 8.15

Lua Code:
  1. 75x nibRealUI-8.0 beta\Modules\CooldownCount.lua:460: attempt to index local "timer" (a number value)
  2. nibRealUI-8.0 beta\Modules\CooldownCount.lua:460: in function <nibRealUI\Modules\CooldownCount.lua:454>
  3. <in C code>
  4. DKDiseases-0.3\BlockDisplay.lua:560: in function "OnDiseaseRefreshed"
  5. DKDiseases\DKDiseases-0.3.lua:1656: in function "UNIT_AURA"
  6. DKDiseases\DKDiseases-0.3.lua:1183: in function <DKDiseases\DKDiseases.lua:1177>
  8. Locals:
  9. (*temporary) = <func> =[C]:-1
  10.  = <func> =[C]:-1
  11.  = <func> @nibRealUI\Modules\CooldownCount.lua:454

Lua Code:
  1. 17x nibRealUI-8.0 beta\Modules\CooldownCount.lua:371: attempt to index local "self" (a number value)
  2. nibRealUI-8.0 beta\Modules\CooldownCount.lua:371: in function "Stop"
  3. nibRealUI-8.0 beta\Modules\CooldownCount.lua:469: in function <nibRealUI\Modules\CooldownCount.lua:454>
  4. <in C code>
  5. DKDiseases-0.3\BlockDisplay.lua:574: in function "OnDiseaseRemoved"
  6. DKDiseases\DKDiseases-0.3.lua:1658: in function "UNIT_AURA"
  7. DKDiseases\DKDiseases-0.3.lua:1610: in function "?"
  8. Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0-6.lua:147: in function <Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:147>
  9. <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":4: in function <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":4
  10. <in C code>
  11. <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":13: in function "?"
  12. Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0-6.lua:92: in function "Fire"
  13. libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0-3.lua:120: in function <libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:119>
  14. <in C code>
  15. FrameXML\SecureTemplates.lua:497: in function "handler"
  16. FrameXML\SecureTemplates.lua:633: in function "SecureActionButton_OnClick"
  17. FrameXML\SecureTemplates.lua:673: in function <FrameXML\SecureTemplates.lua:665>
  19. Locals:
  20. cd = DKDiseases_Block_TargetFrost Fever_IconCD {
  21.  0 = <userdata>
  22.  noOCC = true
  23.  time = <unnamed> {}
  24.  active = false
  25.  timer = 0
  26.  icon = DKDiseases_Block_TargetFrost Fever_Icon {}
  27. }
  28. start = 0
  29. duration = 0
  30. charges = nil
  31. maxCharges = nil
  32. remainingCharges = 0
  33. timer = 0
  34. db = <table> {
  35.  minDuration = 2
  36.  expiringDuration = 5
  37.  colors = <table> {}
  38.  position = <table> {}
  39.  minScale = 0.5
  40. }
  41. Timer = <table> {
  42.  UpdateText = <func> @nibRealUI\Modules\CooldownCount.lua:378
  43.  Stop = <func> @nibRealUI\Modules\CooldownCount.lua:370
  44.  SetNextUpdate = <func> @nibRealUI\Modules\CooldownCount.lua:361
  45.  Start = <func> @nibRealUI\Modules\CooldownCount.lua:454
  46.  OnSizeChanged = <func> @nibRealUI\Modules\CooldownCount.lua:407
  47.  Create = <func> @nibRealUI\Modules\CooldownCount.lua:425
  48.  ForceUpdate = <func> @nibRealUI\Modules\CooldownCount.lua:400
  49. }

The issue seems to be with the DK Diseases addon, now as I am an unholy DK I make use of this as it tells you when your diseases are of super sayan quality and need to be applied.

Edit 1: Disabling the addon fixed the issue, will try and see if this also happens with the addon DK Dots, similar type addon.

Edit 2: No errors with DK Dots so the above mentioned errors are due to the DK Diseases addon.

Last edited by Mcaffee : 06-22-13 at 12:25 PM. Reason: Added new info.

06-22-13, 12:19 PM   #2106
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by high55555 View Post
A little request, can you move the loot win message a little bit above the current position? Because it is in the middle of the raid frame. Thanks.

Regards
This seems to still be a problem as it was in realui7. The loot frames and acheivement frames go everywhere. They never stay in one place. It sucks because sometimes it goes off the screen and you cant use a coin to roll on loot.

Using v15
On a side not.. is anyones font for skada all strange? Its blurry and some people have a darker name then others.

The markers you can put down seem to be going off the minimap for me a little bit.

Would it be at all possible nib if you could make it so if we ever wanted to make another skada window so we can see healing and dps at the same time for example but so it looks the same as the first? Right now if I was to make a second window, its just the same old unconfigured and unskinned window. It doesnt go away either if I was to click the skada option on the bottom of the screen. It would be really nice if we could have 2 windows side by side eachother the same scale and everything just looking at 2 different things at once if we ever wanted to.

Last edited by Gloks : 06-22-13 at 01:33 PM.

06-22-13, 01:35 PM   #2107
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Fooki View Post
How do I get to the settings that allow me to edit the unit frames please?

Thanks
Fooks
/real > Advanced > Advanced Settings > HuD > Unit Frames

Originally Posted by Gloks View Post
This seems to still be a problem as it was in realui7. The loot frames and acheivement frames go everywhere. They never stay in one place. It sucks because sometimes it goes off the screen and you cant use a coin to roll on loot.
Only time I've ever seen this happen is when another addon interfered (such as xLoot).

Would it be at all possible nib if you could make it so if we ever wanted to make another skada window so we can see healing and dps at the same time for example but so it looks the same as the first? Right now if I was to make a second window, its just the same old unconfigured and unskinned window. It doesnt go away either if I was to click the skada option on the bottom of the screen. It would be really nice if we could have 2 windows side by side eachother the same scale and everything just looking at 2 different things at once if we ever wanted to.
Hmm, when I make another window it's correctly skinned (although bar colors, etc, will be up to you to configure) and appears/disappears with the first. What settings are you changing?

The markers you can put down seem to be going off the minimap for me a little bit.
Looks to be you're using a strange UI scale (hence a lot of distorted text and icons). All sorts of weird stuff can happen

Last edited by Nibelheim : 06-22-13 at 01:49 PM.

06-22-13, 02:19 PM   #2108
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
Only time I've ever seen this happen is when another addon interfered (such as xLoot).

Hmm, when I make another window it's correctly skinned (although bar colors, etc, will be up to you to configure) and appears/disappears with the first. What settings are you changing?
Hmm not using any Xloot. All I do is make another window and I named it "healing" and it appears in the middle of my screen unskinned.

06-22-13, 02:29 PM   #2109
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Hmm not using any Xloot. All I do is make another window and I named it "healing" and it appears in the middle of my screen unskinned.
Well, the only skinning RealUI does is basic stuff. A background panel and bar fonts. You'll probably need to adjust the Title Bar font + color, the Bar textures, etc yourself. I may be able to get some defaults set for additional windows in the future, but lots to do.

06-22-13, 02:45 PM   #2110
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Well, the only skinning RealUI does is basic stuff. A background panel and bar fonts. You'll probably need to adjust the Title Bar font + color, the Bar textures, etc yourself. I may be able to get some defaults set for additional windows in the future, but lots to do.
Heres what I've managed to do. Slowly copied over the settings one by one.

I'm not entirely sure if the new window is the EXACT same size as the default one... but I think it is. Is there any way to confirm this or to make them the exact same size easily? Everything seems to be disappearing at the same time now too. For some reason it wasn't before.

It's to bad there isn't one more ui scale setting haha. I tend to be a little OCD and I like small ui's so I use the actual ui scaler and scale it to the lowest. I've tested a couple times using the built in ui scaler with realui and it sets it to one setting above what I set mine to manually! And its just a LITTLE to big. Ugh. First world problems

Just a suggestion for the upcoming bossmod addition.. Yay DXE. You had the bossmods positioned at the top of the screen before with realui7 where all the healthbars and and anouncements were and energy bars...but it was really cluttered. This is where I put my custom setup right now. Its right in your face so you can see yet keeps the top part of the screen organized and clear.

Just right beside the action bars and all that. But hey thats just me!

Thanks for the great work so far nib. Keep it up.

Last edited by Gloks : 06-22-13 at 03:06 PM.

06-22-13, 03:06 PM   #2111
Fooki
A Defias Bandit
Is there an easy way of making my action bars always visible rather than having to press ctrl, without messing everything up?

thanks
Fooks

Last edited by Fooki : 06-22-13 at 03:09 PM.

06-22-13, 03:09 PM   #2112
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

I'm not entirely sure if the new window is the EXACT same size as the default one... but I think it is. Is there any way to confirm this or to make them the exact same size easily? Everything seems to be disappearing at the same time now too. For some reason it wasn't before.
Enter this into your chat window:
Code:
/run SkadaDB["profiles"]["RealUI"]["windows"][2]["y"] = 22.5; SkadaDB["profiles"]["RealUI"]["windows"][2]["x"] = -224; SkadaDB["profiles"]["RealUI"]["windows"][2]["background"]["height"] = 150
Then: /rl

Unfortunately Skada doesn't have precision controls over size/height/position, nor does it allow you to easily enable/disable a window (otherwise I could include a default second window with RealUI).

Last edited by Nibelheim : 06-22-13 at 03:15 PM.

06-22-13, 03:10 PM   #2113
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Fooki View Post
Is there an easy way of making my action bars always visible rather than having to press ctrl, without messing everything up?

thanks
Fooks
/bar > Advanced Settings > Bar X > Visibility Tab > untick "Use custom condition"

06-22-13, 03:25 PM   #2114
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Enter this into your chat window:
Code:
/run SkadaDB["profiles"]["RealUI"]["windows"][2]["y"] = 22.5; SkadaDB["profiles"]["RealUI"]["windows"][2]["x"] = -224; SkadaDB["profiles"]["RealUI"]["windows"][2]["background"]["height"] = 150
Then: /rl

Unfortunately Skada doesn't have precision controls over size/height/position, nor does it allow you to easily enable/disable a window (otherwise I could include a default second window with RealUI).
Awesome thanks again nib

06-22-13, 03:49 PM   #2115
Gethe
RealUI Developer

Premium Member
Featured
There is a conflict between RealUI and TradeSkillMaster. I got this error when opening the TSM tab on the Auction Frame:

Code:
9x TradeSkillMaster-v1.6.4\GUI\GUI.lua:48: attempt to index field "?" (a nil value)
TradeSkillMaster-v1.6.4\GUI\GUI.lua:48: in function "CreateScrollingTable"
Modules\ProfessionConfig.lua:854: in function "LoadSubCraftsPage"
Modules\ProfessionConfig.lua:126: in function "SelectTree"
Modules\ProfessionConfig.lua:70: in function <Modules\ProfessionConfig.lua:70>
(tail call): ?
<in C code>
<string>:"safecall Dispatcher[3]":9: in function <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[3]":5
(tail call): ?
Masque-40300\Libs\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0-33.lua:314: in function "Fire"
TradeSkillMaster-v1.6.4\GUI\TSMWidgets\TSMTreeGroup.lua:525: in function "SetSelected"
TradeSkillMaster-v1.6.4\GUI\TSMWidgets\TSMTreeGroup.lua:192: in function <TradeSkillMaster\GUI\TSMWidgets\TSMTreeGroup.lua:188>

Locals:
nil
I have disabled all addons except for TSM and the error goes away. If I enable all except RealUI, no error. But once RealUI is enabled, I get that error and am unable to use the TSM auctioning UI. This was not an issue prior to 8.0

06-22-13, 03:55 PM   #2116
Anj
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

I know what you mean with UI scaling. I see that your counters are not in the proper font resolution. Strangely, I've had similar scaling problems with another UI but *not* with RealUI. I'm on 2560x1440 on a Mac and I just accept the fact that Blizz broke something with that resolution setting because I still couldn't find a solution with that other UI

06-22-13, 05:21 PM   #2117
Steik
A Defias Bandit
I'm having a problem with Raven and Kui Nameplates not keeping the font I've chosen for them. They simply reset back to pixel_small whenever I reload my UI. I personally do not like the pixel fonts and wish to change them.

Will this be fixed at some version, or is this simply "working as intended"?

06-22-13, 05:22 PM   #2118
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Steik View Post
I'm having a problem with Raven and Kui Nameplates not keeping the font I've chosen for them. They simply reset back to pixel_small whenever I reload my UI. I personally do not like the pixel fonts and wish to change them.

Will this be fixed at some version, or is this simply "working as intended"?
/real > Advanced > AddOn Control > untick Style on Kui and Raven

You will lose the cooldown spiral borders on Raven, however. I'll see about separating the borders from the fonts in the next update.

Last edited by Nibelheim : 06-22-13 at 05:28 PM.

06-22-13, 06:17 PM   #2119
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Every time I set Scent of Blood to not static and log out and back in, it resets the option. Any ideas?

06-22-13, 08:18 PM   #2120
Stevenlandry
Premium Member

Premium Member
got to say love how fast updates come out i dont always get to check here for updates and when i do i see it like 2 or 3 higher then when i checked a few days early much love to that. thanks for a great UI.

there is a problem i am having the players targeting buffs above the players cast bar it does not go away on my rogue i have SnD and envemon showing all the time they are grayed out but are showing all the time same goes for any one of the other toons i have.

Ripshawn YouTube channel

RipShawn Twitch channel

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI