11-24-13, 02:30 PM   #3101
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Thugonomics View Post
Attachment 7948

So my question, is, how do I move my buffs on the right side, which I can't seem to find in the UI Elements section, back over to the empty square just left of my nameplate? And, how do I remove the default Blizzard buffs in the top right? Also, where would GM tickets appear?
Raven wasn't set up properly, from the looks of the screenshot. Make sure the Raven addon is enabled and, if it is, try the following procedure:
  1. /realui > Advanced > AddOn Control
  2. "Reset" Raven > Reload UI
  3. /raven > Profiles tab > Existing Profiles = "RealUI"

I think all GM tickets are handled through the new in-game browser.

Last edited by Nibelheim : 11-24-13 at 03:40 PM.

11-24-13, 05:00 PM   #3102
Thugonomics
A Murloc Raider
Thank you, this was bothering me to no end.

11-24-13, 07:08 PM   #3103
nelothi
An Aku'mai Servant
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
So, i cant click on anything in the chat window. any ideas? this just started happening.

11-24-13, 08:00 PM   #3104
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by nelothi View Post
So, i cant click on anything in the chat window. any ideas? this just started happening.
Right click chat tab, there'll be something there about Interactive.

11-24-13, 10:10 PM   #3105
Peerly
An Aku'mai Servant
I'm wondering what the point of the static 'Explosive Shot' buff on the hunter aura tracker is for. It's stayed grey without fail for a couple of patches now. The ability key lights up with a lock and load proc, and the debuff on the enemy tracks properly. But on the left side, in position one, is a buff tracker for the spell. Am I missing something?

11-24-13, 10:36 PM   #3106
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Peerly View Post
I'm wondering what the point of the static 'Explosive Shot' buff on the hunter aura tracker is for. It's stayed grey without fail for a couple of patches now. The ability key lights up with a lock and load proc, and the debuff on the enemy tracks properly. But on the left side, in position one, is a buff tracker for the spell. Am I missing something?
Sounds like a bug.

11-26-13, 07:22 AM   #3107
Freya6
A Defias Bandit
I have a serious issue that while I've tried for a few hours now I don't seem to solve. I'm a death knight and I don't see Killing Machine procs. I checked it out of course by disabling the UI and procs worked fine. Any help would be greatly apreciated as when you've gone Real, you can't go back.

11-26-13, 07:29 AM   #3108
Freya6
A Defias Bandit
Nvm, fixed it. I was using the spell id of the talent when I was creating the aura instead of the actual buff's. For the possible dk googler, the right killing machine spell id is 51124. Btw, it would be good idea for it to be part of the default auras. Right now it's not.

Regards.

11-26-13, 02:34 PM   #3109
geekyadam
A Black Drake

Thanks tons Nibelheim, you're very helpful and responsive. Keep up the great work! Any way to donate a one-time payment?

Originally Posted by Peerly View Post
For Explosive Shot, that should be set as a debuff for the target in Raven. If it is showing on the left side, then it might be set as a buff for the player. Check your Raven config. Once it is set properly to trigger as a debuff on your target, maybe it will work correctly rather than just staying grey.

11-26-13, 03:39 PM   #3110
meljen
A Fallenroot Satyr
Grid2 Absorbs?

Since it's tied to RealUI, I figured I'd ask here - does anyone know if I'm able to show absorbs on party/raid frames?

11-26-13, 10:51 PM   #3111
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by geekyadam View Post
Thanks tons Nibelheim, you're very helpful and responsive. Keep up the great work! Any way to donate a one-time payment?

For Explosive Shot, that should be set as a debuff for the target in Raven. If it is showing on the left side, then it might be set as a buff for the player. Check your Raven config. Once it is set properly to trigger as a debuff on your target, maybe it will work correctly rather than just staying grey.
There should be a 'Donate' tab at the top of the RealUI download page, thanks

I think I had my Lock and Load set to the wrong Spell ID, so I'll fix that up and add in Explosive Shot debuff.

Originally Posted by meljen View Post
Since it's tied to RealUI, I figured I'd ask here - does anyone know if I'm able to show absorbs on party/raid frames?
I don't think Grid2 supports absorbs very well.

11-27-13, 06:01 AM   #3112
humfras
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by meljen View Post
Best way to handle this would be a custom module designed for your needs.
Which should be quite easy for anyone who knows about WoW LUA.

11-27-13, 06:43 AM   #3113
atobie
A Defias Bandit
quick question and hopefully can be answered....

is there a way to increase the size of the number shown on items in the bags....sorry if its an obvious answer, but i can't seem to find if it is possible or not, partially because im not sure if its a command through cbniv or through the UI options...

thanks in advance ^_^

11-28-13, 12:45 PM   #3114
lambchri
A Kobold Labourer
Hi,
great ui, but is there any way to invert the unit frames so that the class colour appears on what health you have instead of the health you're missing?
Thanks

11-28-13, 03:25 PM   #3115
Ovario
An Aku'mai Servant
Yay :)

Took a break (for work) for a few months, and returned to see Nib is still at it... good work! Looking forward to RUI 9!

11-29-13, 09:17 AM   #3116
nelothi
An Aku'mai Servant
nib,

where are you defining the colors of your health bars? im trying to change them to be blacker, but i cant seem to find where you're setting this at.

just to let you know why i want to edit this. it seems to me that your images are a lot cleaner then what im showing. if you look at this picture you can see that my health bars have a very annoying white outline that isnt quite even.

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/195...90/96/v4jo.jpg

Last edited by nelothi : 11-29-13 at 09:35 AM.

11-29-13, 11:21 AM   #3117
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by atobie View Post
quick question and hopefully can be answered....

is there a way to increase the size of the number shown on items in the bags....sorry if its an obvious answer, but i can't seem to find if it is possible or not, partially because im not sure if its a command through cbniv or through the UI options...

thanks in advance ^_^
Not without Lua editing.

Originally Posted by lambchri View Post
Hi,
great ui, but is there any way to invert the unit frames so that the class colour appears on what health you have instead of the health you're missing?
Thanks
There isn't.

nib,

where are you defining the colors of your health bars? im trying to change them to be blacker, but i cant seem to find where you're setting this at.

just to let you know why i want to edit this. it seems to me that your images are a lot cleaner then what im showing. if you look at this picture you can see that my health bars have a very annoying white outline that isnt quite even.

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/195...90/96/v4jo.jpg
You're getting that white line effect (as well as the fonts looking weird) due to your UI scale being set incorrectly (if you've disabled RealUI's auto-scaling) or WoW running in Windowed mode and being stretched to fit onto your screen.

11-29-13, 01:40 PM   #3118
nelothi
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
Not without Lua editing.

There isn't.

You're getting that white line effect (as well as the fonts looking weird) due to your UI scale being set incorrectly (if you've disabled RealUI's auto-scaling) or WoW running in Windowed mode and being stretched to fit onto your screen.

I had my ui scaled because i play on a 17 inch laptop and the text size was giving me headaches. i can play around with the text size a bit on the game interface, but menu text doesnt seem to ever change.

11-29-13, 03:18 PM   #3119
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

I had my ui scaled because i play on a 17 inch laptop and the text size was giving me headaches. i can play around with the text size a bit on the game interface, but menu text doesnt seem to ever change.
Ahh.
/realui > Appearance > Fonts tab > Advanced Settings

In there, you can change the fonts to non-pixel fonts and adjust their sizes to your liking.

11-29-13, 03:52 PM   #3120
Ruvengaard
A Cyclonian
Suggestion

Hi Guys,

I found that really helpfull macro :

/run for k,v in pairs({Gallion=32098, Sha=32099, Nalak=32518, Oondasta=32519, Astres=33117, Ordos=33118}) do print(format("%s : %s", k, IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(v) and "\124cff00ff00Done\124r" or "\124cffff0000Not Done\124r")) end

to list all world bosses you've done the current week. Would be nice to have it printed somewhere in the information popups at the bottom, like in the calendar popup.

I'll try to wrap up something. It'll be the occasion to learn LUA. If you have any tips or advices they're welcome.

Take care,
Ruven.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI