03-30-13, 02:11 PM   #901
Freakeh
A Fallenroot Satyr
Arkinventory has the function but I guess the new one doesn't?

03-30-13, 02:28 PM   #902
Xylon
A Murloc Raider
First of all, awesome compilation! I used TukUI before and it seems I won't be going back.

Though unfortunately I've also noticed a few issues. This is a small list that I've compiled over the past few weeks.
  1. When inspecting someone, the inspect frame often does not pop up, or it takes a very long time before it actually does. This happens both in and out of combat.
  2. The loot award screen is all over the place and often doesn't appear at all.
  3. Wrong names can appear above chat bubbles, example.
  4. Sometimes enemy castbars are oversized, example.
  5. Sometimes some chat bubbles are not skinned while others are.

I went a few pages back and apparently issue 3 is something that can't be helped, source.
Issue 4 has also been mentioned in this post.

I also have a small request. Nether Tempest is a very important spell for Mages nowadays but there is no special bar for it, like there is for Living Bomb. In the previous version of RealUI I simply copied the bar from Living Bomb and changed the spell ID, but in this version I can't seem to find the right options screen to do that. Would it be possible to add this spell or tell me where I can change it?

But seriously, great job on this compilation!

03-30-13, 02:41 PM   #903
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Freakeh View Post
Arkinventory has the function but I guess the new one doesn't?
Yeah. AI is a beast of an addon. I'm not quite capable of adding it into cargBags_Nivaya at present.

Originally Posted by Xylon View Post
First of all, awesome compilation! I used TukUI before and it seems I won't be going back.

Though unfortunately I've also noticed a few issues. This is a small list that I've compiled over the past few weeks.
  1. When inspecting someone, the inspect frame often does not pop up, or it takes a very long time before it actually does. This happens both in and out of combat.
  2. The loot award screen is all over the place and often doesn't appear at all.
  3. Wrong names can appear above chat bubbles, example.
  4. Sometimes enemy castbars are oversized, example.
  5. Sometimes some chat bubbles are not skinned while others are.

I went a few pages back and apparently issue 3 is something that can't be helped, source.
Issue 4 has also been mentioned in this post.

I also have a small request. Nether Tempest is a very important spell for Mages nowadays but there is no special bar for it, like there is for Living Bomb. In the previous version of RealUI I simply copied the bar from Living Bomb and changed the spell ID, but in this version I can't seem to find the right options screen to do that. Would it be possible to add this spell or tell me where I can change it?

But seriously, great job on this compilation!
Thanks for the feedback.

To copy Living Bomb as you once did, simply type /icehud > Modules > Class Auras > Mage > Living Bomb > Duplicate

03-30-13, 02:47 PM   #904
Xylon
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
Thanks for the feedback.

To copy Living Bomb as you once did, simply type /icehud > Modules > Class Auras > Mage > Living Bomb > Duplicate
Ah thank you very much. I wasn't aware of that slash command. I used to simply go there via Interface -> AddOns, but in this new version it disappeared.

03-30-13, 05:37 PM   #905
rain3x
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Hmm, with aldamagermeter, is there any way to move it? I tried the standard way it seems locked.

03-30-13, 05:44 PM   #906
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by rain3x View Post
Hmm, with aldamagermeter, is there any way to move it? I tried the standard way it seems locked.
Very top of alDamageMeter\alDamageMeter.lua, change the X, Y values.

I'll be adding in some features to alDM to make it easier to configure, etc, in-game in the future.

03-30-13, 05:51 PM   #907
rain3x
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Very top of alDamageMeter\alDamageMeter.lua, change the X, Y values.

I'll be adding in some features to alDM to make it easier to configure, etc, in-game in the future.
Awesome, thanks for the lightning fast response. =]

03-30-13, 10:20 PM   #908
Midjet
A Fallenroot Satyr
Thanks again for this awesome addon, with the newest version the text on my bars is a bit small and is causing some readability problems for me. Is there any way to increase the size or tone down the border a bit? I looked in the RealUI Hud > Font options and fiddled a bit but didn't see it changing the bartender quanity icons for things like potion quantity or the keybind.

Again, I can't express how awesome this addon is. Once I'm out of university I NEEEED to donate some to you.

03-31-13, 02:24 AM   #909
ummoftgo
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Install problem with other characters

If I try other character, realui confirm to me install.

So I press install then install progress changed my global settings.

example) antialising 4x -> 1x
grid position, font size
raven, icehud font option and my custom bars are deleted

03-31-13, 09:15 AM   #910
Danickar
A Murloc Raider
Nib, now that I have spent more time with this UI I am loving it even more.

2 quick questions:

1) I have 2 accounts that I play with and dual box. What do I need to move/copy file wise so that I can have the setup I put together on one character for all my characters?

2) For my non-90 characters, where is the XP bar?

03-31-13, 11:08 AM   #911
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Midjet View Post
Thanks again for this awesome addon, with the newest version the text on my bars is a bit small and is causing some readability problems for me. Is there any way to increase the size or tone down the border a bit? I looked in the RealUI Hud > Font options and fiddled a bit but didn't see it changing the bartender quanity icons for things like potion quantity or the keybind.

Again, I can't express how awesome this addon is. Once I'm out of university I NEEEED to donate some to you.
Not yet, I'll add some options in a future update.

Originally Posted by ummoftgo View Post
If I try other character, realui confirm to me install.

So I press install then install progress changed my global settings.

example) antialising 4x -> 1x
grid position, font size
raven, icehud font option and my custom bars are deleted
Just tested it and it doesn't do this on my end. Sounds like some kind of WTF folder read-only or permission issue. Is your World of Warcraft installed under Program Files or a User folder?

Originally Posted by Danickar View Post
Nib, now that I have spent more time with this UI I am loving it even more.

2 quick questions:

1) I have 2 accounts that I play with and dual box. What do I need to move/copy file wise so that I can have the setup I put together on one character for all my characters?

2) For my non-90 characters, where is the XP bar?
1)
  1. Exit WoW
  2. Go into your WTF\Account\ folder
  3. Move all folders in here into a "Backup" folder
  4. Launch WoW, Log in to your first account, then exit WoW
  5. Go back into your WTF\Account\ folder and remember the name of the single folder that's now in here
  6. Delete this folder, and copy back in the folder with the same name from the "Backup" folder you created
  7. Create a copy of this folder you just moved out of Backup, and rename it to the second account folder's name
  8. Log in to WoW

2) XP is shown on the Info Line, next to Currency

03-31-13, 02:11 PM   #912
rdobkins
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by rdobkins View Post
Nib, I use 4 action bars for my shammy due to needing individual slots for totems now. How hard and where would I need to look to modify my hud config so it controls the position of 4 bars vice 3?
Okay, figured it out myself. Some edits to HuDConfig.lua. Question though when you type /hud to open the config screen is the slider supposed to actually move the grid raid frame area?

03-31-13, 02:19 PM   #913
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by rdobkins View Post
Okay, figured it out myself. Some edits to HuDConfig.lua. Question though when you type /hud to open the config screen is the slider supposed to actually move the grid raid frame area?
It will move the Action Bars in DPS/Tank layout, and the Raid Frames in Healing layout.

03-31-13, 02:54 PM   #914
rdobkins
A Fallenroot Satyr
It will move the Action Bars in DPS/Tank layout, and the Raid Frames in Healing layout.
Thanks for clearing that up. Only thing i have to fix now is the overlap between my 4th bar and pet bar since my 4th action bar is at the bottom of the other bars

03-31-13, 11:31 PM   #915
Chaga
A Murloc Raider
Could you post a screenshot? Thanks.
Hi Nib,
My issue with Grid missing a frame happened again to me yesterday.
We were 3 in the group, a hunter, a pala and myself on monk, and as you can see in the screenshot, only me and the pala are visible, plus the hunter's pet, but not himself.

On a side note, isn't there a vengeance bar for brewmasters in the hud? Am sure I have/had it on my other tanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_033113_163931.jpg
Views:	690
Size:	899.0 KB
ID:	7657  

Last edited by Chaga : 04-01-13 at 12:28 AM.

04-01-13, 01:43 AM   #916
AtomicKiller
A Defias Bandit
Can any1 help me with cargbags? I have little problem.

example: I have stack and half of silkweed (or something)...normaly i have it in trage goods category, but if i loot more of them it move back into "new" category...is there any way to items automatically move into relevant groups? With some items it's doing with 2nd stack and more. Don't know if it's bug or just me missing something

P.S: Nib, can we expect PVP frames in near future? Like flag/orb holders in BG's. I would really apreciate it for RBG's

04-01-13, 07:06 AM   #917
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Chaga View Post
Hi Nib,
My issue with Grid missing a frame happened again to me yesterday.
We were 3 in the group, a hunter, a pala and myself on monk, and as you can see in the screenshot, only me and the pala are visible, plus the hunter's pet, but not himself.

On a side note, isn't there a vengeance bar for brewmasters in the hud? Am sure I have/had it on my other tanks.
Eep. I think there should be a Vengeance bar, lemme look into it.

Originally Posted by AtomicKiller View Post
Can any1 help me with cargbags? I have little problem.

example: I have stack and half of silkweed (or something)...normaly i have it in trage goods category, but if i loot more of them it move back into "new" category...is there any way to items automatically move into relevant groups? With some items it's doing with 2nd stack and more. Don't know if it's bug or just me missing something

P.S: Nib, can we expect PVP frames in near future? Like flag/orb holders in BG's. I would really apreciate it for RBG's
/cbniv new

Not sure about PvP frames. I'll have to see.

04-01-13, 08:12 PM   #918
Keenen
A Murloc Raider
Any chance of adding some Unit Frames for Bosses?

04-01-13, 09:06 PM   #919
illusionxt
A Murloc Raider
So, I'm pretty sure this problem has arised for many people..

Grid's compatiability with RealUI, i Love the UI and all but is there anyway to disassociate Grid with it's setting?

Everytime i try to change the setting it reverts to original, and the RealUI Options dont really give much modification options to the Grid Layout.. I tried to check off Horizontal groups etc and it just rechecks it self ...

Does anyone know how to fix this? I'm kind of stupid when it comes to this stuff, so a step would be greatly appreciated.

I apologize if this has been asked before.. There's no thread search... lol

04-01-13, 09:09 PM   #920
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by illusionxt View Post
So, I'm pretty sure this problem has arised for many people..

Grid's compatiability with RealUI, i Love the UI and all but is there anyway to disassociate Grid with it's setting?
/hud > Untick 'Control Grid'
/realui > Grid Layout Changer > Untick 'Enabled'

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI