04-06-13, 06:06 PM   #1
Drena
A Murloc Raider
Using "Best in Bag"

Hello All,

I use "AskMrRobot" to help me with re-geming,enchants and reforges etc. They have an option that will look at all your gear in your bank bags etc. to see if they would be better for your spec etc.

Well I followed the down load instructions to the "T" so i'm sure that part is ok. What im having trouble with is that add on is supposed to put an icon on my mini map, very much like any other add on. Here lies my dilema the icon does not show with the rest of my add on's.

So i have posted here to see if anyone can help. Or are having similar problems.

Hoping you can help...In the total dark here
04-06-13, 11:34 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
(I moved your thread out of the Carbonite section of the forums.)

Is the addon shown in the addons menu at the character select screen? If not, then it is installed incorrectly. If it does, then perhaps you are getting an error - make sure that "Hide Lua Errors" is not checked in Interface Options and/or install an addon to handle error reports.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Using "Best in Bag"