08-21-09, 10:16 PM   #1
cokedrivers
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
A Few Questions?

Just a few questions if you all don't mind,

1st: I know there is a way to do it, i read it somewhere on the forums but cant find it again, can somone explain how to remove the Target of Target off the HUD.

2nd: is there anyway to change the bars on the Player Bars, Like maybe using the Rune skin on the background of them?

3rd: Is anyone going to update the nUI: Gloss Black Dashboard Skin, I like this skin cause its simple and matches with Skinners default backgrounds for Charactor page and all that. I know its useable even thos its outdated but if a toggle Show Lua arrors it keeps poping up a error and at times i will see " a functions was failed do to a addon" or something along those lines. If needed i can copy the Error and post it somewhere on here.

Other then those thing LOVE the UI can't wait for 6.0 that will have half the addosn i use so i can just cut down to one addon.

Thanks
Coke

08-22-09, 09:18 AM   #2
spiel2001
nUI's Author

Originally Posted by cokedrivers View Post
Just a few questions if you all don't mind,

1st: I know there is a way to do it, i read it somewhere on the forums but cant find it again, can somone explain how to remove the Target of Target off the HUD.
Edit [ Interface > AddOns > nUI > Layouts > Default > HUDLayouts > {hud mode} > nUI_HUDLayout_{hud mode}.lua ] and locate the unit frame for the ToT and set "enabled = true" to "enabled = false"

2nd: is there anyway to change the bars on the Player Bars, Like maybe using the Rune skin on the background of them?
Yes... you can change the health and power bars to use custom art. Have a look at the tribal HUD plugin for an example of how to do it.

3rd: Is anyone going to update the nUI: Gloss Black Dashboard Skin, I like this skin cause its simple and matches with Skinners default backgrounds for Charactor page and all that. I know its useable even thos its outdated but if a toggle Show Lua arrors it keeps poping up a error and at times i will see " a functions was failed do to a addon" or something along those lines. If needed i can copy the Error and post it somewhere on here.
I can't think of a reason why that plugin would throw an error, but I'll have a look at it.

What people don't get is that I am, ultimately, an artist at heart.
My brush has two colors, 1 and 0, and my canvas is made of silicon.

Official nUI Web Site: http://www.nUIaddon.com
Official nUI Support Forum: http://forums.nUIaddon.com
My day job: http://www.presidio.com/

08-23-09, 11:15 PM   #3
cokedrivers
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

Thanks for the tips and I will put them to use tomarrow

Coke

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Customization » nUI: Plugin Support » A Few Questions?