05-08-09, 10:12 AM   #1
Gnorbie
A Kobold Labourer
nUI: Integration (HealBot)

I was wondering is there a way to shrink the name plates cause some of my name plates are hanging below the reputation bar and I can't see them? thanks for any and all advice and help.

05-08-09, 10:20 AM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Yeah that gripes me too but most of the time I only have healbot visible while healing and move the window to just above the dashboard to make it easier for me. While it's hidden away you don't even notice it but it becomes noticeable if you cycle through and hit the healbot window with 25 names in and it overflows the window.

I'm not sure how flexible it is in this addon to fit it exactly in the frame whenever the raid updates as the size of the whole is based on the size of the individual buttons and headings that are set up in healbot and not touched by this addon.

So, it sounds like you need to change your healbot settings to take up less space so that it fits inside the infopanel it is assigned to.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Customization » nUI: Plugin Support » nUI: Integration (HealBot)