08-11-15, 04:52 PM   #1
Soulcleaver
A Theradrim Guardian
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Stuf Unit Frame help!

Hey, im having some minor issues but they are bugging the h**l out of me :P

First one is the castbar.. The spell text and timer text doesn't overlap the textures on the castbar, and theres no "frame level" anywhere in the options like you got for the mana and health bar.

Preview: http://i.imgur.com/j7UvZSp.jpg

Second, is there a way to code a "text" to show 2 things but the other thing has a different text size?

Example: "[Size (10):curhp] [hpthresholdercenthp][hpthreshold:%]"

So the percenthp has the font size i set in the options, but the "curhp" has a different size even though it's in the same text...Hope this was clear enough, because the text doesn't look aligned when the "percenthp" is lower than 100%.

Example: http://i.imgur.com/l4tQPyg.png

Hope anyone can help me, and i hope i made it easy to understand.. as my english isn't the best, but i'm great with pictures :P
08-11-15, 08:36 PM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

For the first problem try installing Stratafix.

The numbers look off because there is only two of them in your second shot, but the text is aligned to have three numbers. I don't know if you can change that, but I would guess that if you are willing to code it yourself, you can do it. I'm sorry, but I do not have any clue how you would go about that.

<-- Don't go by what it says there - the addons I "authored" are a bunch of plug-ins for Masque and Minimap Button Frame. They were easy to do and I had some examples to copy from. I didn't, and don't, do any real coding. Sorry I can't help you.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!
08-12-15, 06:17 AM   #3
Soulcleaver
A Theradrim Guardian
Originally Posted by jeffy162 View Post
For the first problem try installing Stratafix.

The numbers look off because there is only two of them in your second shot, but the text is aligned to have three numbers. I don't know if you can change that, but I would guess that if you are willing to code it yourself, you can do it. I'm sorry, but I do not have any clue how you would go about that.

<-- Don't go by what it says there - the addons I "authored" are a bunch of plug-ins for Masque and Minimap Button Frame. They were easy to do and I had some examples to copy from. I didn't, and don't, do any real coding. Sorry I can't help you.
Stratafix didn't do anything sadly..

Thats why i need help.. because stuf does support lua.. but i don't know jack sh** about lua coding xD
08-12-15, 12:19 PM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
(I haven't used it in a while, but...) Isn't there a slider in the settings to adjust the frame level of things in Stuf?
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

08-13-15, 01:17 AM   #5
Soulcleaver
A Theradrim Guardian
Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
(I haven't used it in a while, but...) Isn't there a slider in the settings to adjust the frame level of things in Stuf?
That is only for hp/mana bar text it seems.. theres no bar in stuf castbar options. But i skipped this for now and managed to make my castbars how i want them with gnosis.

But i still need help with the curhp text.. anyone got a clue?
08-13-15, 08:10 PM   #6
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Sorry, I missed your second question somehow. No, this is not possible with Stuf or any fontstring created in WoW.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Stuf Unit Frame help!