08-26-07, 02:11 PM   #1
Copola
A Defias Bandit
Tooltip and Cartographer help

I was wondering if there is a way to turn off the tooltip that shows the items i am wearing when i scroll over another item. Every time i scroll over my trinket to use it i get this huge wall of text showing the other trinket i have equipped as well as the one i am scrolling over.

Also i know that cartographer has Dungeon maps and the loots from all the bosses. But is there a way to see the arena and pvp rewards? It doesnt seem to have all the Items Atlas loot enhanced does.
08-26-07, 03:30 PM   #2
Rigorous
Noggenfogger Anonymous

unless you are running something like EquipCompare (is that even still working?) or RatingBuster, then that extra tooltip is coming from the default Blizzard interface. Check the interface options (and advanced options) in WoW...i don't know offhand if it can be turned off, but i'd bet it can.

and to the best of my knowledge, Cartographer doesn't have any itemization except for in the Boss/Dungeon modules.

but there is at least one mod out there that shows PvP rewards and the cost. don't remember the name of it, but it is a FuBar plugin.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Tooltip and Cartographer help