09-16-13, 10:16 AM   #2821
Nerds
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by DarKleFou View Post
Hi Nib,

I would like to know how I can remove the red borders on the action bars !?
Sorry for my bad english.

Are you using Bitten's Spellflash? If so, the issue is with that addon. I had the exact same thing happen to me.

09-16-13, 10:17 AM   #2822
Nerds
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Would it be possible to expand on the Sets section of CargBags, so that it can be seperated into (for example) 'Set: Resto', 'Set: Ele', 'Set: PVP', based on Outfit names?

09-16-13, 10:36 AM   #2823
muaddib
A Kobold Labourer
I've a simple request : is it possible to represent shadow orbs the same way holy power is?
It would be so much easier to track, without twisting my eyes

(I guess this request has already been formulated but since I did not have the courage to
dig through an awful lot of pages, I ask it anyway)

By the way, is there a legitimate reason to not have done that in the first place?

Anywho, keep on the awesome work

09-16-13, 10:58 AM   #2824
soulesschild
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Nice work on r17 Nibs. So much stuff looks changed I'm having a ball reading through it

Btw, is there a place where we can get detailed API documentation changes from Blizzard? I've only been referencing wowiki but I'm not sure how up to date that is....

09-16-13, 11:22 AM   #2825
DarKleFou
A Defias Bandit

Originally Posted by Nerds View Post
Are you using Bitten's Spellflash? If so, the issue is with that addon. I had the exact same thing happen to me.
Yes I use Bitten's Spellflash.

09-16-13, 02:52 PM   #2826
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by soulesschild View Post
Nice work on r17 Nibs. So much stuff looks changed I'm having a ball reading through it

Btw, is there a place where we can get detailed API documentation changes from Blizzard? I've only been referencing wowiki but I'm not sure how up to date that is....
There's usually a thread here on WoW Interface: Link

Originally Posted by muaddib View Post
I've a simple request : is it possible to represent shadow orbs the same way holy power is?
It would be so much easier to track, without twisting my eyes

(I guess this request has already been formulated but since I did not have the courage to
dig through an awful lot of pages, I ask it anyway)

By the way, is there a legitimate reason to not have done that in the first place?

Anywho, keep on the awesome work
Think I may have found a bug with my SO tracking. Will see if I can fix it up.

Originally Posted by Nerds View Post
Would it be possible to expand on the Sets section of CargBags, so that it can be seperated into (for example) 'Set: Resto', 'Set: Ele', 'Set: PVP', based on Outfit names?
It is not.

Originally Posted by Heroic View Post
Also, a quick update about the issue I had earlier with the chat bubbles say the incorrect name. Here is a screen of what I mean after a run through Gnomeregan.

Yeah, I think I'll just disable the display of names on speech bubbles since WoW can't handle them properly.

Originally Posted by lgonza8 View Post
Hopefully someone can help me out, idk what happened but for some reason, the buff icons on the top right corner have disappeared on me, and can only see them when I target myself. On my main toon, all works fine and i can see it, but on every other toon i am not able to see them at all. I really like the UI and am hoping someone knows of what could have happened.
Only reason I can think of is your Raven settings are borked. Might need to reset RealUI.

Last edited by Nibelheim : 09-16-13 at 02:55 PM.

09-17-13, 02:38 AM   #2827
cdnTax
A Murloc Raider
Hey Nib, love this UI

I was just wondering if there was a way to remove the blue border around items in the bag that came with the update?

Also, is there a way to sort grid frames by party member numbers? I use the targeting party member 1-4 in the keybinding menu and it's always random. For instance, party member 1 would sometimes be at the bottom of a group instead of being second below yourself.

Thanks a lot in advance

09-17-13, 06:38 AM   #2828
Maddoxx
A Cyclonian
Change Log: Chat Font

Huu

Change Log:
Custom Chat Font option added to Advanced Font options (/real > Appearance > Fonts tab > Advanced Settings)

Thx Nib <3

09-17-13, 12:26 PM   #2829
lgonza8
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
Only reason I can think of is your Raven settings are borked. Might need to reset RealUI.
You were right, for some reason, raven had unchecked the buff following feature on every class type, except druid . Ty for the help!

09-17-13, 06:54 PM   #2830
Freakeh
A Fallenroot Satyr
I can't find the UI scale in the normal WoW options, was it removed or is it hidden in the ui somewhere?

09-17-13, 07:05 PM   #2831
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Freakeh View Post
I can't find the UI scale in the normal WoW options, was it removed or is it hidden in the ui somewhere?
/realadv > Core > UI Scaler

I'm currently working on a "Large HUD" option, which should help in this regard.

09-17-13, 07:18 PM   #2832
Freakeh
A Fallenroot Satyr
/realadv > Core > UI Scaler

I'm currently working on a "Large HUD" option, which should help in this regard.
I'm trying to go lower Hud in fact hehe! My computer on it's last legs so I'm trying to reduce resolution so I lag less. One problem is some elements become really weird? For example the top of grid seems to not have a border and the unit frames go really odd?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	StrangeElements.png
Views:	399
Size:	1.17 MB
ID:	7827  

09-17-13, 07:28 PM   #2833
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Freakeh View Post
One problem is some elements become really weird? For example the top of grid seems to not have a border and the unit frames go really odd?
That will happen. This is a result of how WoW handles the UI and is why I disabled UI scaling by default.

While your resolution is below the RealUI minimum, it should be usable with default UI scaling if you go into /hud and move elements around.

Last edited by Nibelheim : 09-17-13 at 07:30 PM.

09-17-13, 07:30 PM   #2834
Freakeh
A Fallenroot Satyr
There no way at all to get like an alternative which doesn't do that (on the unit frame more than anything, don't mind about the rest)?

09-17-13, 10:51 PM   #2835
Anj
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

woot!

09-18-13, 10:51 AM   #2836
Laméricain
A Kobold Labourer
Nameplates in PvP

Does anyone know if there is an option to have KNP debuffs over all nameplates in PvP? Right now it is only showing debuffs over pets and only occasionally over players.

I'm not sure if this is an issue with the Real UI interfacing of KNP or if it's a KNP option that I haven't discovered yet, and so I've posted this question in the forums of both.

09-18-13, 11:00 AM   #2837
Banis
A Fallenroot Satyr
Minimap error

Any tip for fix this ?

39x nibRealUI-8.0 r17\Modules\MinimapAdv.lua:1478: attempt to call method "GetCurrentLootSpecName" (a nil value)
nibRealUI-8.0 r17\Modules\MinimapAdv.lua:1478: in function "LootSpecUpdate"
nibRealUI-8.0 r17\Modules\MinimapAdv.lua:1449: in function "DungeonDifficultyUpdate"
nibRealUI-8.0 r17\Modules\MinimapAdv.lua:1872: in function "?"
Ace3-Release-r1098\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0-6.lua:147: in function <Ace3\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:147>
<string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":4: in function <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":4
<in C code>
<string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":13: in function "?"
Ace3-Release-r1098\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0-6.lua:92: in function "Fire"
Ace3-Release-r1098\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0-3.lua:120: in function <Ace3\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:119>

09-18-13, 01:55 PM   #2838
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Banis View Post
Any tip for fix this ?
Will upload r17 c with this hopefully fixed up.

09-18-13, 10:15 PM   #2839
Bokum03
A Defias Bandit
Bags are partially off the screen

So, this has only happened on one character, but it's the character with the biggest bags. Part of the bag window is off the screen. I'm able to deal with it, but I can't fully see one line of bag space nor the show bags button. As shown in the picture.

09-18-13, 10:28 PM   #2840
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Bokum03 View Post
So, this has only happened on one character, but it's the character with the biggest bags. Part of the bag window is off the screen. I'm able to deal with it, but I can't fully see one line of bag space nor the show bags button. As shown in the picture.
Click and drag the "Inventory" window.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI