03-26-06, 03:11 PM   #1
mawn
A Kobold Labourer
Auctioneer mod not working

I downloaded and installed the auctioneer mod from http://auctioneeraddon.com/dl/Auctio...3.2.0.0620.exe
Ran the installer, but it doesn't work, I clicked on Kaos Configure and it shows up in there and is checked, I unchecked and rechecked it and it said to reload ui, which I did, and still nothing. It says to type /auctioneer scan at the auctionhouse, but when I do, it says use /help for common commands and nothing happens. Any ideas?

Ps, I forgot to add that I checked my addons folder and the files are in the auctioneer folder.
03-28-06, 09:00 AM   #2
Daeanor
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Auctioneer has to be enabled for each character. Type "/auctioneer load" to load it for a session, or "/auctioneer load always" if you want it loaded by default for that character. Repeat for every character you want to use it with. The information it collects is shared on your entire account. That's the first step. Secondly, to have any really useful information, you need to open up an AH window and hit the scan button ... then go for coffee or something, it can take up to an hour for a full scan. You need to do this regularly for at least 2-3 seesions before you can depend on the data. After that, you can get a reasonable idea of sell rates from an item's tooltip, and use the other auctoneer features to look for good deals.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Auctioneer mod not working