09-15-11, 02:28 AM   #1
Stevenlandry
Premium Member

Premium Member
Stealth action bars

i have a problem on both my druid and rogue when i go stealth i get action bar 6 in the spot of action bar 1. this is fine but action bar 6 is filled up with spells as it the actions bars that show up when i'm out of stealth how do i fix this but adding a bar or something
09-15-11, 04:44 AM   #2
Brainn
A Frostmaul Preserver
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
this has to do with the state-definitions of the actionbar.
how many actionbars do you use, and how do you want the main-bar to act ?
should it switch if you are stealthed or not ? do you use the actionbar-paging like it is in the blizzard-default ui ?
09-19-11, 08:10 AM   #3
Stevenlandry
Premium Member

Premium Member
the action bars i'm use to are the ones like in basic wow where if i go stealth the action bar changes to what i put on the bar that shows up for stealth.
09-19-11, 08:47 AM   #4
Brainn
A Frostmaul Preserver
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
ok, try this:
in the design that contains your primary actionbar, look for the actionbar-feature and change the "States Type" to "Custom", then in the field "Custom definition" enter this:
Code:
[bonusbar:1,stealth] 6; [bonusbar:5] possess;
it should look like this:

with this change, the bar should switch to bar7 if you are stealthed instead of bar6, and should display things like vehicle abilitys and other special abilitys you get when you controle something that is not your character (like the daily quest in molten front where you fly around as a bird and have to collect other birds, or the up/down stuff on the quest where you have to climb on a tree to throw down the little bears)

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » OpenRDX » OpenRDX Community » OpenRDX: Community Chat » Stealth action bars