11-10-11, 05:21 PM   #1
Bornabe
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
XPbar / ReputationBar same place?

I am curious if it's possible to build an XPbar with MouseOver ReputationBar that will stick as ReputationBar at MaxLevel? I'm also curious if there's a way to build 'bubbles' into the bar? I've always used XPbarNone, but really want to shy away from using ANY other add ons that I don't absolutely have to while building BornabeUI into OpenRDX.
11-10-11, 05:59 PM   #2
Brainn
A Frostmaul Preserver
the mouseover and maxlevel part should be possible using subframes and frame alpha + show/hide shaders
2 subframes, both of the same size, one of them 'covers' the other. this would require them to have a non-translucent background.
the lower one is owner of the reputation bar, the top one is owner of the xp-bar
var: ismaxlevel + frame show/hide on the top one to hide it at max level, var: ismouseover + frame alpha on the top one to set the alpha to 0 if mouseover and thus showing the lower one.

for the bubbles, you mean like on the default ui xp bar that is seperated in multiple 'parts' ? if yes, this should be possible with a texture that sits 'above' the actual statusbar.
11-10-11, 06:10 PM   #3
Bornabe
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

You sir, are a savior at every turn, lol. I'm still learning the ins and outs of openRDX but have learned a great deal between you and Sigg helping me out. I'll fiddle around with that after I tighten up my Unit Frames and Action Bars.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » OpenRDX » OpenRDX Community » OpenRDX: Community Chat » XPbar / ReputationBar same place?