12-13-11, 04:02 AM   #1
MNKyDeth
A Theradrim Guardian
Shift+click to move

I have been gone for a bit and just recently started my account back up. I came straight back to openrdx for my mod of choice but have found one thing I cannot figure out.

My action bars I use a custom script for them.
My first bar is like this.

[mod:shift] 2; [bar:2] 1; [bar:3] 2; [bar:4] 3; [bonusbar:3] 4; [bonusbar:1,stealth] 8; [bonusbar:1] 6; [bonusbar:5] possess;

My second bar
[mod:shift] 2; [bar:2] 1; [bar:3] 2; [bar:4] 3; [bonusbar:3] 4; [bonusbar:1] 6;

My third bar I figured out which one to set for the previous bar 10 so I am good there.

With the above out of the way based on those custom commands I cannot for the life of me figure out how to move my spells around on my action bars. The spells seem locked on them now. If I hold shift my bars change like they are supposed to and I can move those spells around while holding shift. But I cannot move my spells on the action bars when not holding shift.

I use the shift key to change my action bars around so no matter what shape shifted form or stance I am in I have at least 24 buttons that are static on the shift held down option. The two main bars change depending on the form shadow, stealth or shape shift form or stance. When holding shift the 24 visible buttons are always the same.

Is there a way for my to lock my buttons without using the shift key to unlock them?
Is there an option like before to lock and unlock my bars someplace?
ctrl and/or alt keys are not viable options to replace the shift key zfor the way I play.

This used to be the only mod that didn't require the shift key to be used to lock or unlock the keys and I loved it for that, I hope this wasn't removed.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » OpenRDX » OpenRDX Community » OpenRDX: Community Chat » Shift+click to move